2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

There’s no reason the current Patriots w/the silver pants look shouldn’t be the default home look. So much better than the blue jersey/blue pants look they usually do, and the silver pants balance much nicer with the silver helmet and still have uniform striping that ties them to the jersey. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Navy tops wouldn't have hurt today

giphy.gif

Navy tops should be the home uniform if they insist on this set. The orange uniform is one of the most drab, uninspiring, dull uses of the color orange I have ever seen.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Cujo said:

It goes beyond the BFBS and helmets.

The TV numbers the size of the swoosh.

And are all players team captains?

The texture is kind of cool. But it's been applied to such a train wreck that I can't really critique it.

• Like 1

We've got some teams wearing their best combinations today. Patriots in navy over grey, Seahawks in navy over grey, Chargers in white over yellow, Falcons in black over white. The only all-white offenders were the Browns (stripes on pants and socks), Bills (stripes on pants), Cardinals (stripes on pants), and Commanders (no stripes). Of those, all are at least passable outside of Washington. 

Hopefully this Pats win means we continue to see the grey pants. I know our fanbase and some former players have been calling for it. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Loving the Orange end zones for the Broncs today

Painted end zones >>>>

Would be great if the Broncos did this more often, but was told by the guy at Mile High grasskeeper(?) weekly painting eventually destroys the turf they use.

FoKsobVaEAA56NN?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

Painted end zones are cool, but if you're going to switch between painted and unpainted, I like what the 49ers do where they only paint it for the playoffs: The red end zones bring an extra level of prestige.

Regular Season:

spacer.png

Playoffs:

spacer.png

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Painted end zones are cool, but if you're going to switch between painted and unpainted, I like what the 49ers do where they only paint it for the playoffs: The red end zones bring an extra level of prestige.

Regular Season:

spacer.png

Playoffs:

spacer.png

This partly became a tradition because they had to share Candlestick with the Giants for so long, so they couldn't go full-paint until after October.

• Like 4

6uXNWAo.png

10 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

New England is going to get absolutely annihilated while wearing silver pants, chalk it up to bad luck and superstition instead of just being a :censored: team, and never wear them again.

On 10/21/2023 at 5:25 PM, Cujo said:

Silver pants or not, Bills by 40 tomorrow

Ummm…

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Hurl 1

Eagles:

1. Likely unpopular, but I think the darker shade and black trim (not black jersey or pants) is superior to the throwbacks .  I'll draw a parallel to the Calgary Flames where adding black and toning down the main color makes it more aesthetically pleasing.

2. How many times do teams totally disregard their opponent's colors color scheme when planning alt colors.  If youre Philly, why wear your brighter green against  another team with a brighter green shade!?   Anyone in their division would've been preferable 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2