2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

12 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

So much better. I’d still like the horn to curl back upwards, but otherwise that’s a pretty perfect Rams set in my eyes.

Another small detail on the helmet is how the horns are pushed outward from the centerline and curl back more pronounced from roots. Compare that to the old horns which would interfere with the flex panel on the front of the helmet. 

1197216973.jpg.0.jpg

Naturally this isn't an issue if you go old school and just paint the horns on.

• Love 2

31 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

i guess we'll get all whites (blue socks?).  would look weird to go white over black since that's kinda NO (and ATL for that matter) primary.  doubtful we see blue pants back to back.

• Like 1

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

It's funny how they're like "Teal pants are back!!" as if they're a commodity that the team can't control.  Like they were sold out for 6 months, but are now back in stock, or something like that.

If it's a big deal that teal pants are back, and you control the supply, doesn't that indicate that they should be worn with the white tops by default?

The social media person is just reporting the decision and probably feels the need to hype it up in some way. I don't think whoever posted this is directly involved with the uniform choices.

I remember in 2019 the Eagles twitter page threw a parade for the return of the green pants after a multi-year hiatus as though the team wasn't allowed to wear them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pagan696 said:

i guess we'll get all whites (blue socks?).  would look weird to go white over black since that's kinda NO (and ATL for that matter) primary.  doubtful we see blue pants back to back.

I still unfortunately think that there's a good chance that the Panthers ruin this one with black leggings. As the Ravens last year and Jaguars this year showed, teams are willing to wear black pants in New Orleans for some reason.

spacer.png

spacer.png

It would be black overload, but these teams don't care.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Silver_Star said:

I'm cool if people want to thumbs down this comment, but the navy gold on this looks great. It's probably my STL brain kicking in. But all of these look really good and so much better than what they wear

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

They did last year at Houston and I also remember this one from 2019:

usatsi_13828515.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Color-wise that's a great matchup. Especially considering that we'd likely get this with 2023 NFL uniform decisions:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

14 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

No announcement from Houston yet, who typically reveals their combo midweek. I have a feeling they could be planning something big, like white over red.

Please this (probably not, but could you imagine)

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

I have a feeling they (The Texans) could be planning something big, like white over red.

Just once, I would like to see the Texans go: blue helmet/white jersey/red pants/blue socks.

• Like 4

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

2 hours ago, pagan696 said:

I’d  love to see White Jerseys, Blue pants, black socks… looks great in madden and can hopefully add some color

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ruttep said:

spacer.png

I know they did a couple times in 2018 at the least

They've done it a few times since, as well. And here I go beating the drum again, but this, for as long as they play in these practice suits, is the only road combo they need. That includes the socks. I personally would prefer black tops/teal pants as the home combo just because the single-layer white numbers on teal still don't look right to me (side note: this is season six of these sets, so...), but at any rate...yeah, this.

And oh yeah, the other team in that photo should stick with that combo for as long as they keep playing in those costumes, as well...

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

23 minutes ago, tBBP said:

And oh yeah, the other team in that photo should stick with that combo for as long as they keep playing in those costumes, as well...

The sad thing about the other team in that photo is that they were technically permitted to move on from those "uniforms" in the past offseason, and decided to keep them. Why? I don't know.

• Like 4