2024 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

uruguay-nike.jpg

Uruguay has joined Nike.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2024/04/uruguay-announces-nike-kit-deal.html

"The 2024 Copa America will be held in the United States, with the tournament kicking off on 20 June. Uruguay's first match is scheduled for 23 June against Panama at the Sun Life Stadium in Florida. There is also a friendly against Mexico scheduled for 5 June, which could mark the debut of the new Nike uniforms for the Celeste team".

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Arsenal’s home shirt for next season has leaked and, much like the leaked Bayern kit, it is absolutely dreadful. The cannon is great, but the rest is garbage. This template is going to butcher a lot of teams’ looks.

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

41 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Arsenal’s home shirt for next season has leaked and, much like the leaked Bayern kit, it is absolutely dreadful. The cannon is great, but the rest is garbage. This template is going to butcher a lot of teams’ looks.

spacer.png

With the navy blue panels and how pronounced the white panels are, it looks like a modern, crappy interpretation of this shirt from 25 heads ago.

spacer.png

• Like 3

I didn’t realize the previous posts were club related in the international thread. Whoops!

I picked up a pair of the new Germany shorts and they are very bizarre. I love the design, but the construction is unlike any other shorts I’ve had before - and I’ve got plenty of player spec shorts! This was my first look at adidas’s new template. The waistband is my main gripe. All of the stretchiness is limited to just the front. The sides and back of the waistband have zero stretch at all. It’s very weird. Once you are wearing the shorts, they fit fine, but even pulling them on, they feel very different. Not really a fan.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 7:16 PM, upperV03 said:

This template is going to butcher a lot of teams’ looks.

The cycle continues. We continue to oscillate between periods of Nike being passable/good and Adidas being awful and Nike being awful and Adidas being passable/good.

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)