2024 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

On 9/26/2023 at 10:04 AM, MJWalker45 said:

V3JpJ4J.png

Footy Headlines is reporting this as the 2024 France Euros uniform. It is not 100% confirmed.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/08/france-2024-home-kit.html

Can the France designers of the past 10+ years at Nike be moved over the US account now? Their kits are so consistently terrific...

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, SCL said:

Can the France designers of the past 10+ years at Nike be moved over the US account now? Their kits are so consistently terrific...

Reportedly, the US uniform is supposed to be a fauxback to the 1924 national team uniforms. Plain white shirt with the badge centered on the jerseys again, ala a hockey jersey, but slightly larger than usual rather than the larger logos worn then. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 9/29/2023 at 8:20 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Reportedly, the US uniform is supposed to be a fauxback to the 1924 national team uniforms. Plain white shirt with the badge centered on the jerseys again, ala a hockey jersey, but slightly larger than usual rather than the larger logos worn then. 

Oh goody, another exciting opportunity to buy a white t-shirt. I'm so thrilled.

When the heck is the USSF going to show a little national pride. I bet they won't even have striped socks like the actually 1924 kit and it'll be solid white along with the shorts. 

• Like 2
Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Some 2024 Adidas kit details have begun to leak. Looks like they'll be on a new template that's inspired by the 2006 World Cup, which took place in Germany. 

Large Images ahead...

Spoiler

Belgium Home:

Leaked: Royal Belgian FA Preview 2024 Adidas Kit Color - Footy Headlines

Argentina Home:

Exclusive: Adidas 2024 National Team Kits to Have 2006 World Cup Vibes -  Footy Headlines

Argentina Away:

LEAKED: Adidas Argentina 2024 away kit LEAKED: Adidas Argentina 2024 away kit

There were a few other leaks, but I can't copy the images from Footy Headlines. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Footy Headlines keeps pushing this narrative that the 2024 template is inspired by 2006, but I really don’t see anything similar between the two.  Those kits were defined by multiple panels that framed the entire chest, not just a single stripe at the bottom of the shirt.

spacer.png

You could make a case that the template is closer to this 2008 Nike design (though Nike didn’t roll this exact template out to every team).

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Footy Headlines keeps pushing this narrative that the 2024 template is inspired by 2006, but I really don’t see anything similar between the two.  Those kits were defined by multiple panels that framed the entire chest, not just a single stripe at the bottom of the shirt.

PItEYQM.png

That's not as bad as saying the 2024 shirt is "Inspired" by a 2004 template that every Nike team got. Other than the colors matching, I don't see anything that matches.

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 2:28 AM, aawagner011 said:

Footy Headlines keeps pushing this narrative that the 2024 template is inspired by 2006, but I really don’t see anything similar between the two.

Same. For me this template look more like Toque from 2008:

extra_football_shirt_43913_1.jpgextra_football_shirt_43913_2.jpglegia-warsaw-away-football-shirt-2011-s_31287_1.jpg

By the way that teamgeist template became a teamwear, but I can't find adidas catalog from 2006 and don't remember how they called it.

England away:

• Like 1
  • Huh? 1

4r2eer.png