2024 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

2030-world-cup-bid-logo%20(4).jpg

Bid logo for the 2030 hosts. Unfortunately this won't be used for the competition.

Nike%20England%20Euro%202024%20Away%20Ki

Nike%20England%20Euro%202024%20Away%20Ki

England's away kit for the Euros. It's not their normal away choice, but I love the look.

portugal%20euro%202024%20away%20kit.jpg%

Portugal away, and last Nike kit since they're moving to Puma. 

argentina%202024%20kits%20(7).jpg

Argentina Copa America jerseys

argentina%202024%20kits%20(2).jpg

argentina%202024%20kits%20(4).jpg

• Love 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Germany home and away have leaked. A bit underwhelming considering they’re the hosts for Euro 2024. Both leaks are replicas, so hopefully the on field look is a touch better.

spacer.png

It looks like the shoulder pattern may be evoking the pattern from World Cup 1994.

spacer.png

The away shirt is horrible, though it is rare Germany wears away shirts at big tournaments, so it may not be worn at all.

spacer.png

Perhaps the colors are inspired by the 1990 goalkeeper shirt.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

I love that pink Germany shirt. We have been wearing dark and dull away shirts for so long it was time to get something fresh that grabs your attention. Would have been a bit better with volt coloured logos.

4 hours ago, Pabig93 said:

I love that pink Germany shirt. We have been wearing dark and dull away shirts for so long it was time to get something fresh that grabs your attention. Would have been a bit better with volt coloured logos.

I hate it. 😅

I kinda love the home shirt though.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:44 PM, Berlin Wall said:

I hate it. 😅

I kinda love the home shirt though.

I am with you. The away is very bad. Home is good though I wouldn’t go as far to say I love it. Germany has had much better shirts at tournaments over the last 20 years.

The first real photo of Argentina leaked and it’s fantastic. Might be their best in a long time.

spacer.png

• Like 3

The Netherlands away leaked.

spacer.png

At first I thought the collar was just laying weird, but apparently it’s a design feature, because here’s France. Both look excellent, aside from the wacky collar.

spacer.png

I am loving the oversized crests. Nike did that about 15-20 years ago.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Footy Headlines is claiming these are the new US shirts.

Not sure how I feel about them. Something about the images just looks off, like the material is cheap and they may be a fake. I would bet the final product looks like these shirts, regardless. I think the home shirt is a cool idea that was poorly executed. From more than 10 feet away, it will look like a super bland shirt. As for the away shirt, I’ve never loved the US in royal and much prefer navy. The stripe is bizarre and it makes me scared for the shorts. I’ll fear the worst that they’ll be red, like a 2014 bomb pop kit on steroids.

I miss the US Nike kits from about 2006-2014. We’ve had a good kit here or there, but lack cohesiveness and have had a lot of bad kits in between. I much prefer the traditional designs and hope we get something good for 2026 as hosts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Yawn 1

I think Nike will go for a certain crowd-pleaser in 2026. Either the sash or the Waldos for the home and then a 1994 denim callback for the away.

...so naturally it'll actually be plain white and some weird royal/red camo pattern.

• Like 8

ExJworW.png