2024-25 NHL Changes

LMU

18 minutes ago, Klondyke said:

Already the 2nd incident of either a logo or number peeling. How about instead of running fan fests or purposely leaking stuff to Icethetics for good PR, they just focus on what they are being paid to do?

This company has spent a ton of money on PR stuff, which involved blaming Adidas and Nike for other issues,  but still remain the only constant with all these jersey issues. 

spacer.png

Numbers aren't sewn on anymore??? What the hell

18 hours ago, Klondyke said:

Already the 2nd incident of either a logo or number peeling. How about instead of running fan fests or purposely leaking stuff to Icethetics for good PR, they just focus on what they are being paid to do?

This company has spent a ton of money on PR stuff, which involved blaming Adidas and Nike for other issues,  but still remain the only constant with all these jersey issues. 

spacer.png

Fanatics isn't numbering the Ducks on-ice jerseys

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 9/20/2024 at 7:19 PM, tBBP said:

Imma say something about the Sharks...

...The silver should stay; its the orange that should go.

tumblr_nlnlak3PAg1qz9wlpo1_500.gifv

Orange should never have been in their color scheme to begin with. I'm sure their 2008 rebrand would've looked really good with Silver instead of orange (and no front numbers of course)

I feel like the Ducks numbers are just being ironed on for pre-season as they are complicated, and it would take a ton of time to sew all of them on for dudes that may play one or two games. I imagine once the full roster is together they will be fully sewn.

I guess its similar to how the Wings do straight namebars in pre-season to save time.

• Like 2