Oakland Raiders concept

TBGKon

Looks Like Pajamas you could order from the JC Penney's catalog.

I have no problem with updating uniforms and logos, but if this were the only option available I say stick with solid black home and white road jersey with no stripes at all.

And hey if they went this route then the Titans would sue Al Davis and the Raiders the way the Raiders were threatening to sue the Buccaneers.

I would change exactly two things to the Raiders' current uniforms, and that is all:

(1) Black facemasks.

(2) I'd change the font on the nameplates to a serif font, similar to what they wore in the early '70s, instead of the sans serif font they've used since then. Looks better me.

Otherwise, change nothing. Well, maybe black pants for the road, as long as they are banned from wearing the black pants with the black jerseys.

Packers-2.png

Good gosh...I wish I still had that picture from USA Today from years ago that had Marcus Allen wearing a Raiders helmet with a Black facemask in the Pro Bowl.

I assumed (and I was excited, because it looked really good) that they were changing to Black masks the next season, but it never happened.

Good gosh...I wish I still had that picture from USA Today from years ago that had Marcus Allen wearing a Raiders helmet with a Black facemask in the Pro Bowl.

I assumed (and I was excited, because it looked really good) that they were changing to Black masks the next season, but it never happened.

A-Ha! I KNEW I saw Allen wearing a Raiders helmet with a black facemask. I could never remember when it was.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Kinda like Tony Batista turning up at the 2002 All-Star Game in an Orioles road jersey with front piping, when they haven't had it since 1996? Or did he decide to wear a Bluefield jersey that night?

Seriously, the only things I would change on the Raiders unis are black facemasks, and white trim on the home #s.

i think white trim would look funny and blend with the silver too much in this case.

ps i think the bills look very sharp, except they gotta simplify and ditch one of the blues, i personally like the darker.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived