Houston Texans Uniforms

nbitterman

This last update of the main set is essentially perfect, I especially love the red helmet with the primary jerseys! I'd love to see the red helmet paired with the navy jersey and white pants, and vice versa. The only change to the red jersey I'd make would be to have the front "Texans" wordmark and the Nike swooshes white, as in navy they're a bit tough to read.

I also love the "H-Town Blue" design, the double outline on the numbers looks great. I personally think the best way to differentiate the Texans' use of "H-Town Blue" from the Titans' use of columbia blue would be to pair it with mostly red, since the Titans now use so much navy. Maybe the helmet and/or pants for the H-Town Blue design could be red?

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 3:21 PM, nbitterman said:

Changed the Texans wordmark and the Nike swooshes from navy to white.

Battle Red: v3; More Combinations!

spacer.png

spacer.png

These look amazing! The battle red is definitely the best uniform for the Texans in my opinion.

Just curious, what template are you using for these jerseys? I can't find one like that anywhere, and I'd love to try to redesign the Patriots uniforms given the recent changes.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:42 PM, nbitterman said:

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a Houston Oilers throwback concept. While I think those look great, I have a feeling the Tennessee Titans (who currently have an Oilers throwback) wouldn't exactly appreciate the Texans doing something very similar. Also, the NFL is still currently implementing a 2 helmet rule to the best of my knowledge; and since I went with a red helmet for the Battle Red concept, I'm sticking to a navy blue helmet with an H-Town blue stripe in place of the normal white stripe. I agree that a white helmet could be the better look here, but I'm deciding to adhere to the current rules for this. So don't come for me on that lol.

With all that said, my version of the H-Town blue look uses the same design as the Primary Home & Away and Battle Red with the exception of the numbers, which utilize a dual outline. Because red and navy blue are used in the number outlines, I believe this helps justify a navy blue star on the flag stripes. My goal is to utilize the H-Town blue heavily to pay tribute to the Oilers, while at the same time making it feel like the Texans. Would love to hear more feedback, but please keep it within the rules that I'm adhering to. Thanks!!

H-Town Blue

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can I ask where you got this template? I would love to use it in my future concepts.

I'm loving this set for the Texans. The simple 2 stripes on the sleeve are clean and distinguished enough to be unique!

On 1/13/2024 at 12:25 AM, MUFC27 said:

These look amazing! The battle red is definitely the best uniform for the Texans in my opinion.

Just curious, what template are you using for these jerseys? I can't find one like that anywhere, and I'd love to try to redesign the Patriots uniforms given the recent changes.

Appreciate it! This is a template that I created and unfortunately, it's not available to the public. But don't let that stop you!

On 1/16/2024 at 4:28 PM, CaptainBuzKill said:

Can I ask where you got this template? I would love to use it in my future concepts.

I'm loving this set for the Texans. The simple 2 stripes on the sleeve are clean and distinguished enough to be unique!

Thank you! I created the template I'm using and unfortunately, it's not available to the public. Hope to see your future concepts!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtifexStudio said:

Got it.

Didn't know I cannot comment on other's posts.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

You're more than welcome to comment with constructive criticism on others' posts. Just don't post your own work in their thread; please start your own. Refer to the Concept Forum Guidelines.

On 1/4/2024 at 3:14 PM, nbitterman said:

With word that the Houston Texans plan on unvieling their new uniforms this April, I decided to give it a go. I actually like the Texans brand and I don't hate their current set, so I kept the changes minimal. That being said, I think minimal changes can go a long way for this team with the right approach. Also excited to hear that the light blue color will be returning in some capacity! Of course I had to incorporate it, but I left it subtle... for now. Enjoy!

Primary Home & Away

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Please throw the white socks into a fire. 

• Like 1