24-25 NBA changes

DJT

11 hours ago, Aeimnestus79 said:

first off, i don't need to prove anything.

Then you don't know how this board works.

"be so kindly and answer, so we could check later if you was right or not" i have a detailed description of every teams city set. look at that to see if "i was right or not"

Ok, what do you say about this tweet from AP writer tied to Heat?

You said it's gonna be red, he said it's gonna be white. Who is right?

lastly if you read properly what i said "it will feature this word mark in a beautiful lighter blue. "clips" will be in navy (or black)" the wordmark "clips" is navy or black.

I read and you know where is the problem?  "Clips" is a Wordmark, so if you wrote "This word mark in a beautiful lighter blue" and "Clips will be in navy (or black)" I threat that as you talking about one and the same thing.

BTW information about "expecting Light blue uniform and more Clips" was on ESPN in the article about unveiling new uniforms.

So once again, what about Classic uniforms?

4r2eer.png

10 hours ago, Aeimnestus79 said:

first off, i don't need to prove anything. 

"be so kindly and answer, so we could check later if you was right or not" i have a detailed description of every teams city set. look at that to see if "i was right or not"

lastly if you read properly what i said "it will feature this word mark in a beautiful lighter blue. "clips" will be in navy (or black)" the wordmark "clips" is navy or black. hard to tell from the image i saw. regardless i have given a detailed description of every city set. i didn’t have to, yet i did. all will be revealed in a few months but boy would it be nice to get a "thanks for sharing this info"

i guess that is too much to ask for.

Until your information is verified, no, we will not take your word for it. Thems the rules. Case in point, now-banned member willforgetmylogin and his repeated insistence that the Bengals alt helmet would be black with white stripes and his repeatedly being disproven. See for yourself:

• Like 3

I don't know if any of you hang out on NikeTalk but there was a user there called Epaminondas71 who seemed to have a plug with Nike and leaked stuff in the Nike NBA Apparel thread and was generally pretty accurate. But he got banned from that thread because he would cry about not receiving likes on his comments and he always made the same whining "you're not even gonna say please or thanks???" type of posts:

- https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-nba-apparel-and-jersey-thread-2017-18-nba-season-takeover.664038/post-36550474

- https://niketalk.com/threads/🎾-official-nike-tennis-and-other-brands-as-well-thread-🎾.246178/page-531#post-35927877

Based on their behavior and the fact that Epaminondas and Aeimnestus are both ancient Greek names I'm pretty certain these 2 users are the same person which is pretty sad man, you made another account on a different forum just for some internet points and clout? And you STILL failed. You may be accurate but nobody will respect your immature attitude. I also DM'd you a few times asking politely about classic jerseys and you rudely left the convo without saying a word. Honestly feel embarrassed for you bro.

So someone else here who hasn't "disrespected" Aeimnestus,  wanna give it a shot and ask them what the classic jerseys will be like? Don't forget to say "thanks for sharing this info" 🤣. If not, it's all good we'll just wait for Conrad

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, currymvp2024 said:

I don't know if any of you hang out on NikeTalk but there was a user there called Epaminondas71 who seemed to have a plug with Nike and leaked stuff in the Nike NBA Apparel thread and was generally pretty accurate. But he got banned from that thread because he would cry about not receiving likes on his comments and he always made the same whining "you're not even gonna say please or thanks???" type of posts:

- example 1: page-963#post-36550538 

- example 2: https://niketalk.com/threads/🎾-official-nike-tennis-and-other-brands-as-well-thread-🎾.246178/page-531#post-35927877

Based on their behavior and the fact that Epaminondas and Aeimnestus are both ancient Greek names I'm pretty certain these 2 users are the same person which is pretty sad man, you made another account on a different forum just for some internet points and clout? And you STILL failed. You may be accurate but you'll never get any clout with that kind of attitude. I also DM'd you a few times asking politely about classic jerseys and you rudely left the convo without saying a word. Honestly feel embarrassed for you bro.

So someone else here who hasn't "disrespected" Aeimnestus,  wanna give it a shot and ask them what the classic jerseys will be like? Don't forget to say "thanks for sharing this info" 🤣. If not, it's all good we'll just wait for Conrad

The plot thickens. That’s some juicy gossip. Screw the City uniform leaks, I want more info on this.

• LOL 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

9 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The last time I "took their word for it" I was practically an Arizona Cardinals fan before the uniforms were released.  🙄 Never again.

Tell me about it. Man, that would’ve been such an interesting look. Instead we got mono-mono. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PelsFanArgentina said:

Wonder when the rumored new Pels jerseys are being released/leaked. According to some sources they are changing the two main jerseys for the first time since the name change from Hornets to Pelicans

logically i would assume the pelicans marketing/social media team will hold off until things settle in the off-season. dejounte’s currently working out in LA and they’ll probably want a shot of him in the new jerseys. also another big trade could happen any moment now. don’t want stuff like that getting in the way. or at least i wouldn’t. but who knows

15 hours ago, currymvp2024 said:

I don't know if any of you hang out on NikeTalk but there was a user there called Epaminondas71 who seemed to have a plug with Nike and leaked stuff in the Nike NBA Apparel thread and was generally pretty accurate.

I look at this and it's true his predictions were correct, but on the other hand his Wizards, Suns and  Spurs informations came after we've seen leaks or got an legit info.

His Pistons prediction came in a same day when a leak photo was post and with Bucks he was two days before photo leak although it was on reddit, so I don't remember if it wasn't on twitter earlier.

He also predicted new uniforms for LAC and Jazz back in August 2023, but someone pointed out rumors for that was on this board before.

I didn't check the rest of them.

4r2eer.png

11 hours ago, PelsFanArgentina said:

Wonder when the rumored new Pels jerseys are being released/leaked. According to some sources they are changing the two main jerseys for the first time since the name change from Hornets to Pelicans

Hope the red ones stay the same. They’re the best of the non-Mardi Gras bunch IMO. 

Empinadas from Niketalk forum came here to act childish too?? Yall better give him likes, props and cookies or he’s going to lose it!🤣 Had been telling him for a while most of the info been coming from here and now that he’s banned from there he rushes here. Comical. 

• LOL 3
  • WOAH 1

31 minutes ago, Jgreiner said:

Empinadas from Niketalk forum came here to act childish too?? Yall better give him likes, props and cookies or he’s going to lose it!🤣 Had been telling him for a while most of the info been coming from here and now that he’s banned from there he rushes here. Comical. 

how pathetic must someone be to want to get someone banned for having accurate infomation and sharing it. what a sad, sad pathetic human. comical.

• LOL 2
  • Yawn 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Eyeroll 1

lol I didnt get you banned buddy. I could not have cared less. Your act was comical. How you talked to and treated everyone got you banned. YOUR behavior. But you can continue to run from accountability like you did there, here. We’ll see how long that works out for you. You’re off to a great start here. 

lets get back to uniform talk before Empinadas derails the thread. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Aeimnestus79 said:

how pathetic must someone be to want to get someone banned for having accurate infomation and sharing it. what a sad, sad pathetic human. comical.

Might just be me, but I personally find refusal to cite sources, demanding praise and attention, and refusal to engage in reasonable discourse to be a bit more pathetic than cheering when a troll gets their just desserts. That level of pettiness and narcissism is monumentally, unwaveringly, and overwhelmingly pathetic.

I’d still like to see some sources being cited, but you seem to enjoy dying on this strange “No sources! My word is gospel! Give me likes now or I riot!” hill. I’m sure that’ll work out great for you. You do you.

• Like 7

lBzmcSM.png

13 minutes ago, Jgreiner said:

lol I didnt get you banned buddy. I could not have cared less. Your act was comical. How you talked to and treated everyone got you banned. YOUR behavior. But you can continue to run from accountability like you did there, here. We’ll see how long that works out for you. You’re off to a great start here. 

lets get back to uniform talk before Empinadas derails the thread. 

""Empanadas trying to run it back on a message board we told him about is comical. What a clown."

"Might need to troll him again and see if I can get him banned off that board too. lol"

"I’ve started lol."

Unlike you, i have sources and I posted every teams city set so feel free to discuss that. 

• LOL 2
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Aeimnestus79 said:

""Empanadas trying to run it back on a message board we told him about is comical. What a clown."

"Might need to troll him again and see if I can get him banned off that board too. lol"

"I’ve started lol."

Unlike you, i have sources and I posted every teams city set so feel free to discuss that. 

Wow, you have sources? That’s awesome! Take all of my likes! You truly are the most prolific user to ever post on a sports apparel message board. They should erect a statue of you.

Since you love flaunting those sources of yours, why not share them with the whole class? We’ll give you a gold star if you do! :)

• LOL 1

lBzmcSM.png

Every so often this type of comedy troll show comes through this site and leaves us some goldmine-worthy gems.

The last two or three pages of this thread should be archive-worthy of that space...

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||