24-25 NBA changes

DJT

On 8/15/2024 at 1:03 PM, currymvp2024 said:

as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words 🤷‍♂️

spacer.png

Grizzlies gear is still VERY prevalent in Vancouver. With how many people in the city where it, you'd think they still had a team. 

i wonder how much of them continuously going back to Van stuff is just a way to subtly capture that market.

11 hours ago, Klondyke said:

i wonder how much of them continuously going back to Van stuff is just a way to subtly capture that market.

If there's a buck to be made ABSOLUTELY.

• Like 1

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

14 hours ago, Klondyke said:

Grizzlies gear is still VERY prevalent in Vancouver. With how many people in the city where it, you'd think they still had a team. 

Stuff still sells like gangbusters in Nashville, too, and I've seen a good amount of it around Memphis (and sometimes Little Rock). The team was cheeks, but the brand and the merchandising seems to have always been (and still be) pretty hot.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

22 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

It's about time that the Wizards finally give some recognition to the ... uh ... Department of Motor Vehicles? 

Usually a reference to DelMarVa (Delaware-Maryland-Virginia) or District-Maryland-Virginia area. 

• Like 5

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I miss the days when teams had their own individual custom warmups.

(Now excuse me while I go kick kids off my front yard...)

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Applause 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 hours ago, tBBP said:

I miss the days when teams had their own individual custom warmups.

(Now excuse me while I go kick kids off my front yard...)

My yearly obligated posting of said pictures ...

58943d_lg.jpegdale-ellis-of-the-seattle-supersonics-st50e5e692136361eaaa8ee8ee232e8ac2.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 1

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin