2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

45 minutes ago, MrAstrodome said:

I gonna call it. Pack will bring back their navy uniforms in Brazil. Maybe even with the leather helmets instead of the blank golds.

They announced on social media they're wearing their standard gold/green/gold combo

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

56 minutes ago, MrAstrodome said:

I gonna call it. Pack will bring back their navy uniforms in Brazil. Maybe even with the leather helmets instead of the blank golds.

Imagine a faux leather helmet and then a player decides to wear one of those guardian caps with the sleeve over the top. So it'll be a faux leather faux helmet guardian cap. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Aardvark said:

This is so good, make this the primary logo

Not gonna happen. But it is good as the alternate/legacy logo that it is. (I wonder if they'll put that back on the field for their throwback alternate game???)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Eagles week 1 uniform reveal

Black helmets, white jersey, black pants. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

The rumored Cowboys uniform schedule, which has been 100% accurate so far based on other teams' uniform schedules, has them in white at Cleveland, and with the Giants wearing blue at Cleveland in Week 3, it is not likely that the Browns would wear white for their first two home games. They haven't done that in years.

• Like 1

Washington who usually forces Dallas in their navy isn't doing the gimmick this year. I hypothesize that it's because they haven't worn the current burgundy jersey against the Cowboys so far in the two years that the current set has been out, and that they don't want to wait until week 18 (Who Dallas won't be doing WAH on them either) to do so. When Ron Rivera was in his first year as HC for the Commanders they didn't do the gimmick that year. I think it's on a hiatus.

I just realized that the Eagles will have broken a drought of not doing WAH. Even though it's not at Lincoln Financial Field.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

When Ron Rivera was in his first year as HC for the Commanders they didn't do the gimmick that year. I think it's on a hiatus.

WAH for Washington was a Joe Gibbs era thing that carried over well beyond his (first) retirement. Everything I've seen from old pre Gibbs era suggest they didn't force Dallas to wear blue on the road.

I could be wrong about that though, as I have not seen pics and footage from every Dallas game in Washington prior to Gibbs' (first) tenure as coach.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

13 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

WAH for Washington was a Joe Gibbs era thing that carried over well beyond his (first) retirement. Everything I've seen from old pre Gibbs era suggest they didn't force Dallas to wear blue on the road.

I could be wrong about that though, as I have not seen pics and footage from every Dallas game in Washington prior to Gibbs' (first) tenure as coach.

The only time the Skins went WAH against Dallas before Gibbs was in 1964, when the NFL started allowing teams to wear white at home. Half the league went WAH that year, including the Skins, Colts, and Vikings.

I never liked WAH all the time under Gibbs and never knew why he was so addicted to it.

40 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

If the Ravens brought back these socks, I really wouldn't mind the all white. Super Bowl 35: The Forgotten Details July 17, 2020 - Super Bowl 35

They're better than solid white, but the sleeve cuffs don't balance the sock stripes well enough for me. I might like those better with full sleeve stripes.

CR aside, the Ravens should be black socks only for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PurpleHayes said:

The only time the Skins went WAH against Dallas before Gibbs was in 1964, when the NFL started allowing teams to wear white at home. Half the league went WAH that year, including the Skins, Colts, and Vikings.

I never liked WAH all the time under Gibbs and never knew why he was so addicted to it.

I only liked WAH back in the day because I didn't love the cherry red looking 'home' jerseys. The color changed at some point and didn't look as good, especially with white pants. At least they had white numbers which matched the pants though. 

Nothing compares to how bad their current home uniform looks with gold numbers and plain white pants.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_bPtHPhr-x/?igsh=cHprMTlianV4bDFw

Browns announced the dates they’ll be wearing their all-white alt set. Surprisingly, the Giants game in week 2 isn’t one of them. With the Giants already announcing that they are wearing blue for that game, it looks like we are getting the Browns in their standard white uniforms at home, which hasn’t happened since 2018.