2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

8 minutes ago, Klondyke said:

Seahawks going with the retros for week 1. They've been heavily using this branding this preseason

spacer.png

Honestly was really hoping that they would wear throwbacks for the dolphins game since they had somewhat of a rivalry back in the AFC days and the dolphins uniforms are still somewhat similar unlike the broncos.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Honestly was really hoping that they would wear throwbacks for the dolphins game since they had somewhat of a rivalry back in the AFC days and the dolphins uniforms are still somewhat similar unlike the broncos.

I believe they wore the throwbacks multiple games last year. So there is still hope

Awesome to see Seattle in throwbacks Week 1 vs. another navy team. That will be twice in the first six weeks, which is surprising. This seems to be becoming a new trend to wear newer throwbacks/alternates on opening day. Saw it with the Vikings last year and now the Giants, Seahawks, and Bengals all orange this year.

1 hour ago, CitizenTino said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_bPtHPhr-x/?igsh=cHprMTlianV4bDFw

Browns announced the dates they’ll be wearing their all-white alt set. Surprisingly, the Giants game in week 2 isn’t one of them. With the Giants already announcing that they are wearing blue for that game, it looks like we are getting the Browns in their standard white uniforms at home, which hasn’t happened since 2018. 

I love that it’s for only one home game but don’t love that it’s against KC. That’s a nice uniform matchup with them in white/red and Cleveland in brown.

I would rather have seen them use it for the Miami game on SNF in Week 17, forcing the Dolphins into aqua.

I’m hopeful the Giants made a mistake and are actually wearing white that game.

1 hour ago, SportsFan12 said:

I love that it’s for only one home game but don’t love that it’s against KC. That’s a nice uniform matchup with them in white/red and Cleveland in brown.

I would rather have seen them use it for the Miami game on SNF in Week 17, forcing the Dolphins into aqua.

I’m hopeful the Giants made a mistake and are actually wearing white that game.

Well, I think the poster made a mistake anyway…Browns and Giants definitely don’t play each other in Week 2. 

2 hours ago, Klondyke said:

I believe they wore the throwbacks multiple games last year. So there is still hope

I thought they already announced the throwbacks for the Niners game. So unless they don't wear puke green this season . . .

13 minutes ago, ruttep said:

I thought they already announced the throwbacks for the Niners game. So unless they don't wear puke green this season . . .

If you ever, and I mean EVER puke this color, you are well on your way to becoming a nuclear mutant and all hope is lost for you.

spacer.png

Also, this is definitely a rivalry game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Klondyke said:

Seahawks going with the retros for week 1. They've been heavily using this branding this preseason

spacer.png

Soooo the reason for the Seahawks sticking that Kraken bright blue down there is...what, exactly? Unless I missed the mirror universe somewhere, they've never worn that color a single day of their existence...

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

52 minutes ago, Captain Poncho said:

If you ever, and I mean EVER puke this color, you are well on your way to becoming a nuclear mutant and all hope is lost for you.

spacer.png

Also, this is definitely a rivalry game.

I call it puke green because seeing it makes me puke. I will never understand why there are so many people on this forum that are in love with that color.

Do the Eagles just not understand the concept of being the home team for an international game? They oddly CHOSE to wear white for the first time in nearly a decade, and now they are posting graphics with themselves on the left/visiting side. I believe this is the first time they've hosted an overseas game, so I guess they are essentially treating it like a regular road game.

1 hour ago, SportsFan12 said:

Do the Eagles just not understand the concept of being the home team for an international game? They oddly CHOSE to wear white for the first time in nearly a decade, and now they are posting graphics with themselves on the left/visiting side. I believe this is the first time they've hosted an overseas game, so I guess they are essentially treating it like a regular road game.

Why are they allowed to wear black helmets with their standard alts?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Why are they allowed to wear black helmets with their standard alts?

at this point, I think the NFL's "rules" regarding uniforms are really just suggestions 🤣

• Like 3

2483115_nxeosjolm2c981k_full.jpeg

10 hours ago, tBBP said:

Soooo the reason for the Seahawks sticking that Kraken bright blue down there is...what, exactly? Unless I missed the mirror universe somewhere, they've never worn that color a single day of their existence...

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. 

7 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

Week 13 at Broncos (MNF)

This is going to be a white helmet vs white helmet matchup when it absolutely doesn't need to be. 

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

This is going to be a white helmet vs white helmet matchup when it absolutely doesn't need to be. 

And we're getting another eyesore by the Browns wearing their 1950s throwbacks vs. the Broncos in their ridiculous Color Rush unis! 🙄

• Like 1