2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

1 hour ago, Silver_Star said:

I am just tired of being bullied a lot. I try to find a place to wind down. I am trying too hard to work on myself and I am sick of being bullied.

You definitely came out swinging on the Cleveland Browns which was more the surprise to me. But that’s ok. 

We all have opinions that cut against the grain. So long as it’s not venturing into something hurtful or abhorrent or constantly bringing up Tamanend. 

I am strong believer in the Rams’ bone over bone uniform (with blue socks) but I understand that it’s me and two other folk on here. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

You definitely came out swinging on the Cleveland Browns which was more the surprise to me. But that’s ok. 

We all have opinions that cut against the grain. So long as it’s not venturing into something hurtful or abhorrent or constantly bringing up Tamanend. 

I am strong believer in the Rams’ bone over bone uniform (with blue socks) but I understand that it’s me and two other folk on here. 

As a Rams fan I'd be more in favor of an all-white (WITH BLUE SOCKS OF COURSE) alternate in the style of the 60s fearsome foursome era. The bone really just looks off-white on TV and it doesn't seem necessary to make it a different color. I actually did kinda like the Seahawks "wolf grey" alts however, so maybe I'm not consistent.

1 hour ago, Silver_Star said:

I am just tired of being bullied a lot.

All due respect, but from what I've seen, a fair amount of your posts can read as being combative. Try taking a minute to read your posts out loud to get an idea of what they're going to sound like when someone reads them.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

I agree, though I'm probably not half as passionate as you seem to be about it.  While certainly not a "rule", most (not all) traditional football pants stripes have had the jersey color as the outer of the three stripes.  I prefer it this way, since if the dark color is in the middle, it kindasorta looks like the pants are being split in half by an extension of the dark jersey (it doesn't matter when they're wearing white.)

Browns white pants should have brown-orange-brown stripes.  And that's the bottom line, because I said so.

While in general that looks better, I love that the jersey, pant, and sock stripes all match. And then the orange pants match the helmet

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

If Carolina just had a normal helmet stripe instead of that goofy flared out mess they have now, it’d help them out tremendously.

Yep, I've been advocating for them to run a helmet stripe like the 1st iteration of the Dallas Renegades, but instead of the thin middle stripe running all the way to the back bottom of the helmet, ending in a point about 1" above the back bumper (subtle nod to a cat scratch or claw):

dallas-renegades-xfl-betting-odds-picks-

dallas-renegades-v4.png?1613584847

They could then run that same stripe style down the pant leg, and then both stripes would at least somewhat work with the shoulder stripes.

From there, they could drop the TV numbers and *maybe* update the number font to a traditional but slightly different block font and maybe try a 1-color contrasting NOB to round out an update.  

And this Renegades helmet is another reminder that they should drop the Black alternate helmet in lieu of a Process Blue alternate helmet to be worn with the Process Blue alt uni or even their White/White away set.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

I am just tired of being bullied a lot. I try to find a place to wind down. I am trying too hard to work on myself and I am sick of being bullied.

hey, i am sorry if you feel like i have bullied you by the way i've reacted to your posts, it was nothing personal just may disagree with you sometimes

• Like 3

2483115_nxeosjolm2c981k_full.jpeg

The worst part about Washington being good for once is that now I’m forced to look at those awful uniforms for more than the two games I’m already forced to watch.

Having said that, the helmet is gorgeous. Wish they’d redesign their uniforms to fully complement the helmet.

• Like 6

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - Dodgers LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Still really impressed with the Texans update. They look great. Thought the jersey horn would ruin it for me but somehow it works. Would prefer the away jersey to be the same template as the home, but it doesn't bother me too much. Both alternates still suck, but the main set is great. 

edit: And a perfect example of how huge a difference pants stripes make. 

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

Still really impressed with the Texans update. They look great. Thought the jersey horn would ruin it for me but somehow it works. Would prefer the away jersey to be the same template as the home, but it doesn't bother me too much. Both alternates still suck, but the main set is great. 

edit: And a perfect example of how huge a difference pants stripes make. 

I prefer the old uniform set. I would have liked to see those with the Patriots red throwback jersey.

• Like 1

Lions wearing their gross all-white…

And am I the only one who hates the cowboys silver/navy/white combo? Like what’s wrong with the traditional silver/navy/silver?

Solid white pants for the Lions and white pants for the Cowboys is gonna be a rough matchup.

• Like 7