2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

7 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I just know this is going to be some bogus ass matchup of all white vs all black

Dark side versus the freeze! Guaranteed to appeal to anyone with a single-digit IQ score. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Dark side versus the freeze! Guaranteed to appeal to anyone with a single-digit IQ score. 

It’s a shame these teams have been reduced to thinking “icy whites 🥶 ❄️” vs “Black Ice ⚫🧊” is seen as being their best dressed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I just know this is going to be some bogus ass matchup of all white vs all black

So far the Broncos have done all white at Seattle and white tops with navy pants for the Steelers at home. The orange pants with white jersey hasn't been used yet. Maybe this is the game they bring them out. Though I'm expecting all white from Denver too.

3 hours ago, Chawls said:

I live in Louisiana and I am a Saints fan. Even I don’t agree with this vote. The Chargers should’ve won. (I’m especially a fan of the powder blue/white/powder blue combo.)

spacer.png

I wish we get the 2022 preseason uniform matchup in week 8 when they meet. But New Orleans' is reluctant use the gold pants.

On 10/12/2024 at 11:56 AM, HOOVER said:

It is simply unbelievable that a team has these looks...

zzcrxjijfodbmiyo6vlh.jpg

v97ykvadqbgbabg7u9kh.jpg

USATSI_21655427.jpg?resize=1024,683

y2ni9nx56zoefhhftptj.jpg

b9tlgb5pbko5zvtmmlhq.jpg

g4uune3ikhwzpeyj7yua.jpg

Yet insists on wearing these absolute dog:censored: combinations:

nhzptvbnmente7fo1o2u.jpg

ihaye31qoqqgivrhg2tm.jpg

vxis3iilfpbltwhhhmq9.jpg

duo4ww9apaxcuqnq6nzr.jpg

vjwntivvp7xihp6vo0n3.jpg

The Carolina Panthers are a trainwreck of an organization, from the  owner at the absolute top of the organization all the way down to the person who makes these uniform combo decisions. 

For as much as the Panthers love to mix and match their uniform elements, I’m surprised they haven’t brought their original combo back yet.

• Like 11

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

12 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

I just hate brown and orange together. I hate those color together. I just never liked them at all. It looks gaudy, very ugly. Now you look at Virginia Tech and orange goes with burgundy, and it works like a charm. The burgundy and orange is like the Jacksonville Bulls colors. Virginia Tech's burgundy and orange is fine with me. It doesn't look as muddy as the Browns uniforms. That is why I am for white in many parts to break the orange and brown combo being compact together. I wish it broke the orange away from brown.

Interesting. For a hot minute in the early 2000's, the Browns did roll with separating the stripes, at least on the home uniforms.

Not my favorite design of theirs but you can see the concept.

BRO-0496200-H.jpg

The shades of brown and orange come into play here. From 2006-2013, the Browns used an orange that was very pumpkiny and less red while also using a very high cacao shade of chocolate (almost black). 

Compare 2013 to 2024.

20131201_jla_aw3_028.0.jpg

6TQ4OQQRFBCRZBBO23E7XMU2AQ.JPG

Exact same design but you can see the small change in tone.

• Like 1

RE:  Carolina Panthers in Black/Blue/Blue/Black

So, hat tip I guess for them finally finding a way to make these alt Black helmets and alt Blue pants somewhat work.  This is literally the only way they can wear these where they are mildly acceptable.  Sadly, I think it's going to only fuel Tepper's desire to jettison Silver for good.  

Wild stat:  Carolina will wear White jerseys for 11 games this season.  Blue for 2, Black for just 4.   Are we actually going to see Silver/Black/Silver/Black at all this season?

ejfjyrsjnf8kshufel7k.jpg

xf2tepvuuzcxaljkrekm.jpg

vspzoyz6oajudksychhc.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Chawls said:

For as much as the Panthers love to mix and match their uniform elements, I’m surprised they haven’t brought their original combo back yet.

I was writing up my post as you posted this.  

Silver/Black/Silver/Black is far & away their best combo.  It's a crime it's not worn every home game, save for 1-2 games where they wear Blue.  Even with White pants (completely unnecessary), it's superior:

Fil3wQoXwAEb6S3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

And if they want more Blue on the field, then have the players wear more Blue undergarments & accessories:

usatsi_19678647.jpg

(Gosh those Gray pants are great with these colors)

Again, if they want an alternate helmet, it should be Blue, and worn with the Blue jersey/Blue pants combo, or the White jersey/Blue pants combo:

GC2rVmBXAAAQKDk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

But even that is unnecessary, because look how great the Silver helmet looks over White:

NFL-Carolina-Panthers-at-Jacksonville-Ja

Fix the stripes, make a few small tweaks to the numbers & NOBs, and it's perfect. 

Maybe - mayyyyyyybe - add a small wordmark on the front....if they go back to the classic Carolina Panthers wordmark(s).  This, over a classic bold block number font, could be BE-A-UTIFUL:

2979_carolina_panthers-wordmark-1995.png

• Like 11

8 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

The Saints posted earlier that Thursday night will be a “blackout” and is urging all the fans to wear black.

So as far as your all-black assumption, you’re on the right track…

10 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

It’s a shame these teams have been reduced to thinking “icy whites 🥶 ❄️” vs “Black Ice ⚫🧊” is seen as being their best dressed.

spacer.pngThe same people who like "Black Ice" uniforms are the same people who like this scent in their Tesla. Coincidence?

8 hours ago, HOOVER said:

I was writing up my post as you posted this.  

Silver/Black/Silver/Black is far & away their best combo.  It's a crime it's not worn every home game, save for 1-2 games where they wear Blue.  Even with White pants (completely unnecessary), it's superior:

Fil3wQoXwAEb6S3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

And if they want more Blue on the field, then have the players wear more Blue undergarments & accessories:

usatsi_19678647.jpg

(Gosh those Gray pants are great with these colors)

Again, if they want an alternate helmet, it should be Blue, and worn with the Blue jersey/Blue pants combo, or the White jersey/Blue pants combo:

GC2rVmBXAAAQKDk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

But even that is unnecessary, because look how great the Silver helmet looks over White:

NFL-Carolina-Panthers-at-Jacksonville-Ja

Fix the stripes, make a few small tweaks to the numbers & NOBs, and it's perfect. 

Maybe - mayyyyyyybe - add a small wordmark on the front....if they go back to the classic Carolina Panthers wordmark(s).  This, over a classic bold block number font, could be BE-A-UTIFUL:

2979_carolina_panthers-wordmark-1995.png

I’m weird, I know, but my favorite for them is silver-black-black-blue. The blue stripes and socks absolutely pop. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 655321 said:

spacer.pngThe same people who like "Black Ice" uniforms are the same people who like this scent in their Tesla. Coincidence?

The people who like mono-black against mono-white aren’t old enough to earn nearly enough money to drive a Tesla. I’d wager many out of that group aren’t even old enough to have a driver’s license. 

3 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The people who like mono-black against mono-white aren’t old enough to earn nearly enough money to drive a Tesla. I’d wager many out of that group aren’t even old enough to have a driver’s license. 

Don't be so sure about that. We got a good number of YouTube/TikTok millionaires running around out here lately—barely above drinking age, but they're out here...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Don't be so sure about that. We got a good number of YouTube/TikTok millionaires running around out here lately—barely above drinking age, but they're out here...

Silly young skibidi rizzlers…

• Facepalm 1

Just going to admit I was pretty confused when I saw the Jets in gray face masks. I thought these were based on their set they wore during the Mark Sanchez era.

I didn’t realize these throwbacks were actually based on their Super Bowl III set.

Jets look awesome. Love love love the gray facemasks and striped socks.  

I only saw one shot real quick but there seems to be something weird about the nameplates. Like some are more narrow than others.

14 minutes ago, kaleb_girod said:

Just going to admit I was pretty confused when I saw the Jets in gray face masks. I thought these were based on their set they wore during the Mark Sanchez era.

I didn’t realize these throwbacks were actually based on their Super Bowl III set.

That's because it's lazily done. All they did was change the number font, changed the green and added a gray facemask. There are several other things that would have made this accurate.

1968_NYJ_1.png

1390525848000-f09-69jets-1-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eyeroll 1

bSLCtu2.png