2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

9 minutes ago, kaleb_girod said:

Speaking of the Steelers, this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who actually doesn’t mind their current number don’t?

You're not. Maybe it's because it's what I grew up seeing them wear, but I don't mind their current font. Every team doesn't need to wear block font. It helps that the rest of the Steelers uniform is beautiful.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

You're not. Maybe it's because it's what I grew up seeing them wear, but I don't mind their current font. Every team doesn't need to wear block font. It helps that the rest of the Steelers uniform is beautiful.

Yep, agreed. As long as it’s not some obnoxious or ugly font like the Falcons or Rams bland Arial font. The Steelers current font fits the Steelmark font which I like.

These throwback uniforms with the block font feels like I’m watching Iowa.

24 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

Yeah, no. The block font is what Pittsburgh needs and their entire uniform set sucks without it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 5

6 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Unfortunately next week Chicago @ Washington will be ruined by the Commanders wearing the black alternates. 

I don't find Washington's all black to be really that bad. But I do think the Commanders keep choosing the wrong teams to use them on. It's a decent uniform if they pick the right teams to wear them against.

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I don't find Washington's all black to be really that bad. But I do think the Commanders keep choosing the wrong teams to use them on. It's a decent uniform if they pick the right teams to wear them against.

A lot of teams pick the wrong matchups to wear alternates. I’d rather have Washington wear all black vs Seattle in all green. It would be so ugly that it’d make perfect sense.

• LOL 1

12 hours ago, HOOVER said:

The Eagles look ridiculous in the Black pants.

How do this many stupid people work in the NFL?

The players pushed for the black pants with white jersey, and you're talking about guys whose literal job is to get repeatedly hit in the head for a living.  It really shouldn't be surprising.

If you got hit in the head with a sledgehammer 30 times every time you clocked in for work, you may make some questionable choices too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 8 (Part1) 
Vikings at Rams
QOmTk8i.jpg B5Czlek.jpg
Ravens at Browns
vF2gGzY.jpg yRiGOlO.jpg
Titans at Lions
zSL5vKL.jpg AlZ1h9A.jpg
Colts at Texans
CfmVV8f.jpg Ee9mHRP.jpg
Packers at Jaguars
9JLC5HE.jpg jb7X6DD.jpg
Cardinals at Dolphins
LpK1rOH.jpg Utfc9qu.jpg
Jets at Patriots
AVDV3Ws.jpg d4p0NR9.jpg
Falcons at Buccaneers
73EDSAx.jpg FaIyst8.jpg 

Wait a minute…if the Rams are wearing bone, then wouldn’t the Vikings be wearing purple?

11 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

I loved how the patriots looked this morning. Would love it even more if Nike could figure out the shiny material that Reebok had 20 years ago - could take the silver pants up a notch or two

I feel like the white leggings/socks drained the pants color and it looked almost all-white to me. IF they wear navy socks on the road then it'll be a worth it look. In the ideal world Pats do:

Home: Navy/Silver/Navy

"Primetime"/alt home: All Navy

Road: White/Navy/White

Road alt: White/Silver/Navy

Throwbacks when see fit.

• Like 2