Dallas Cowboys Recolor

LMU

I never really noticed the different shades that the Cowboys used until recently, but now that I see it, it's like nails on a chalkboard to my eyes. So, here's a recolored look, using the Football Uniforms Past and Present templete. I used the navy from the star and the silver from the helmet.

cowboysrecolor.png

VmWIn6B.png

Added the silver numbers, but I'm linking the navy, and besides, it's the logo color, and I wanted to just eliminate colors as opposed to sompletely changing everything around.

VmWIn6B.png

I don't like it.

u like the fact that they have 3 different versions of each colour? im all for tradition, but the current cowboys colour mess falls under this catogory: its not traditional, just old.

i still think they sholuld be wearing those practice uniforms they wore in camp. they looked damn good. they actually made me excited when i saw them!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i still think they sholuld be wearing those practice uniforms they wore in camp. they looked damn good. they actually made me excited when i saw them!

oh i agree. there jerseys they have now is a mess, it really needs to be cleaned up.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

ANyone have a picture of them? I never got to see them.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived