Utah Snowbears Seconday and script

GeneralW91

whoa.

Keith (Flynn), is this yours?

Seems to have a familiar character to it.

I like it.

I think the blank ball connotes too much Volleyball......but its good.

It certainly looks like his. Its very sharp. I wouldn't be upset if my hometown team had this logo.

I think in this case, the ABA basketball might help it. i agree, white isn't working for me, but I really like the polar bear and wordmark!

yep,....the white volleyball is not mine...the web master added that.....never did a word mark for this one....they seperated it from the main logo.....hate when they do that as the two "s" don't line-up when seperated from the main logo.....I will be sending them a proper word mark

yep,....the white volleyball is not mine...the web master added that.....never did a word mark for this one....they seperated it from the main logo.....hate when they do that as the two "s" don't line-up when seperated from the main logo.....I will be sending them a proper word mark

Hold up...you designed that? Amazing! :notworthy:

Hold up...you designed that? Amazing! :notworthy:

That and a lot more. Check out his site. :grin:

http://www.flynnagain.com

Something to be proud of!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• 2 months later...

For an ABA Logo, that's just...too...SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I have to admit, very nice job, Keith. Problem is, doesn't this set a dangerous precedent within the ABA, to have PROFESSIONALS design their logos and wordmarks?

And can you send a petition around to the NIFL ASAFP to get them to see if anyone can design a logo that doesn't look like it was drawn using someone's wrong hand?

Thanks. Nice work, again.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

It does look pretty cool so with that said..........does anybody have it in an EPS or AI file?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived