What 0-2 team is the worst?

Ez Street

What 0-2 team is the worst?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say Arizona, just because it's Arizona :D. KC has had two tough games already. I expect them to bounce back.

They may be Arizona, but they are showing a lot of talent this year that they haven't shown in the years before. I would say Miami.

if the question was "which 0-2 team has the worst OFFENSE", then i would pick the Bills, and this is coming from one of the most hardcore bills fan you'll meet on these boards.

our once All-Pro QB has become as mobile as my 84-year old grandmother, and our O-line leave holes for LBs that you could drive dump trucks through. henry cant stop tripping over his own feet, and our WR corps couldn't catch a cold........[end rant]

our defense on the other hand is one of the best in the league [other than the last play of last week]. thats the reason i didnt vote for my bills in this poll.

my vote goes to the miami dolphins. defense isnt quite as good as the bills, is riddled with injuries and their offense is even further out in left field than the bills.

KC and Houston are probably the best out of this group.

At this point, I'd have to say that the 49ers actually look like one of the better teams on this list. They've had two very tough losses -- give them a bounce or two in each game and they're a 2-0 team. It's not like they're so horrible like everyone expected.

IUe6Hvh.png

Mine goes to miami. that offense is the worst that I've seen so far this year.

KC would be second. They lost to Carolina without Davis or Smith. If one RB could rush against them all year he would get 3000 yards. Gunther Cunningham took a bad D and made it horrible.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Meanwhile.. crappy teams last year are winning big this year.

Atlanta, Detroit, Jacksonville, Jets..wow!

Come on, the Lions beat the Bears and the Texans. Easiest first two games in the league. Don't let the bears beating the packers fool you, they aren't that good at all. It was their superbowl. Jacksonville has squeked by twice, and Atlanta beat the 49ers and the Rams. Both of those teams are much worse than they were last year.

Meanwhile.. crappy teams last year are winning big this year.

Atlanta, Detroit, Jacksonville, Jets..wow!

Come on, the Lions beat the Bears and the Texans. Easiest first two games in the league. Don't let the bears beating the packers fool you, they aren't that good at all. It was their superbowl. Jacksonville has squeked by twice, and Atlanta beat the 49ers and the Rams. Both of those teams are much worse than they were last year.

Jacksonville has 20 points total. Big?

semperfi.gif

He wasn't questioning whether they deserve to be 2-0... he was saying having 20 combined points in 2 victories is not 'winning big'.

That game against the Broncos was a freak of nature. They got saved by a bad exchange. I've never in my life seen a game where a team gets 350 yards and manages just 2 FG's.

Seems to me the Broncos have a game like that every year. Whether it was dominating a snowy game against the Colts and lose on two 50+ yard FG's, the ball going through John Mobleys hands to set up a 45+ yard FG to win it, or Deltha O'Neal messing up and the Patriots getting the TD with a catch at the pylon -- the Broncos have one of those games every year.

I think a better question than this one would be... what 2-0 team is the worst?

IUe6Hvh.png

I gotta go with the Lions. ...Wait they are 2-0! :shocked:

My pick is the Niners. The Bay area has lost its winning magic.

Hmmmm, wonder if Mariucci has anything to do with that reversal of fortune?

semperfi.gif

I would say no. Mariucci has been put in two situations in which he looks like the type of coach that can completely turnaround a team. But the fact is, in the case of the 49ers while he was there, and in the case of the Lions -- the teams just became more talented. I don't think they would be possible without a good coach, but I wouldn't give him full credit. Besides, I think it's very far fetched to go about saying that the Lions are a good team this year. How many good teams have they beaten so far?

**also -- I would, however, say that the hiring of Dennis Erickson has contributed to the 49ers downfall. Although I think the downfall is greatly exagerated.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived