Avalanche Concept

chuck kaiton

Hmmm...

Okay, I have a few thoughts. First off, I'm not a big fan of using the Rockies' logo as part of the Avs uniform. We're talking two COMPLETELY different franchises here (The Rockies are now the NJ Devils). Second, the new colors are okay. Not great, but okay. And third, DON'T RESIZE TO ANY PERCENTAGE OTHER THAN 50 OR 200 UNLESS YOU WANT UGLY UNIFORMS! And if you want to, use IrfanView! Lord knows I do, and I swear by it.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

There's nothing wrong with the current uniforms. The colors are perfect, but this is too much like the nuggets, jazz, mavericks, grizzlies trend going on. and, I agree about the Rockies logo. that belongs to the devils, and I really like the bigfoot alternate.

VmWIn6B.png

I generally agree with all the other comments, but I wanted to emphasize how cool the snow trim looks. Very nicely done!

Also, keep working and practicing on your concepts. It'll help your skills improve over time. Good luck!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I dig the alternate you put up with the old Rockies logo and like the colors, but with the other unis I also agree with some folks that the colors look a little minimalist/monochrtome.

The use of the mid-90's Georgetown-esque checkered pattern on the underarm is an interesting idea.

i advocate making the state flag part of your identity in some way if it's not lame (see Corpus Christi Rayz) or every other team does it (see State of Texas), and the flag doesn't suck (see State Flag of Wisconsin for one that sucks). The Rocks themselves had done this, and i wish the Avs would follow suit with at least the C part of the colorado flag.

this said, i'm not a big fan of the home/away set for the reasons listed: too much of the two-tone blue, not enough contrast, and they smack too much of a trend. the alternates, i like, the first one a little more than the second only because on the second, the sleeve striping doesn't seem to fit with the rest. the first one, if you'd made that maroon, would rule.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived