What racing do you watch?

Retromaniac

I watch the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Bellmont Stakes.

I also watch track and field events during the Olympics, as well as any televised marathons or triathalons. Speed skating during the winter Olympics is also cool. Apollo Ohno has the best name, ever.

I'm a big fan of the Tour de France. My dad and I are big Lance Armstrong fans.

I've been paying very close attention to the 2004 Presidential Race.

I wasn't around for it, but I hear the Space Race was very exciting.

The Arms Race, I hear, was more nerve-racking than entertaining, but any good race should be pressure packed, no?

I also watch the Amazing Race. I like some reality television.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I also watch track and field events during the Olympics, as well as any televised marathons or triathalons. Speed skating during the winter Olympics is also cool. Apollo Ohno has the best name, ever.

The Arms Race, I hear, was more nerve-racking than entertaining, but any good race should be pressure packed, no?

Wow, I watch all those too, plus watching the human race can be quite humerous sometimes.

VmWIn6B.png

Wow, I watch all those too, plus watching the human race can be quite humerous sometimes.

Oh man. The human race is the best race of all!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Speed skating during the winter Olympics is also cool. Apollo Ohno has the best name, ever.

That reminds of the best and funniest short-track race ever, which involves Apollo Ohno. In the final of one event, Apollo Ohno and two other racers all fell on the final turn, allowing the Stephen Bradbury of Australia, who was WELL BACK, to win the gold medal. That race is still fresh in my mind. Hilarious!

I saw, I came, I left.

I remember that, though not the details. Didn't a japanese skater cause Apollo Ohno to fall? I remember some sort of controversy like that.

I don't remember if he was Japanese, probably South Korean, but yeah, it was him that caused it.

I saw, I came, I left.

I also watch Horse Racing...I live in the state with the greatest racing circuit in America..New York!!

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

(its not important what he said)

kid, are you retarded or something?

huh?

Anyways, I like watching Formula 1, Nascar, and the speed skating events during the Olympics are always must-see-TV for me

NASCAR, though this new points system is making me hate it more and more each day.

Since all my favorites have died or are soon retiring (Dale Earnhardt, Bill Elliot, Rusty Wallace, Mark Martin), I've switched to Baseball and Football.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Speed skating during the winter Olympics is also cool. Apollo Ohno has the best name, ever.

That reminds of the best and funniest short-track race ever, which involves Apollo Ohno. In the final of one event, Apollo Ohno and two other racers all fell on the final turn, allowing the Stephen Bradbury of Australia, who was WELL BACK, to win the gold medal. That race is still fresh in my mind. Hilarious!

Ahh, the Miracle on Ice II. A fantastic moment in sport.

We're gearing up for the Melbourne Cup, where the city takes a Public Holiday for a horse race.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

i went when i was nine in 1999 and well i enjoyed looking at the girls more than the races (don't know who won the race thouygh)

Well if you're looking at the girls, the result doesn't matter. Besides, are you old enough to bet? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

i went when i was nine in 1999 and well i enjoyed looking at the girls more than the races (don't know who won the race thouygh)

Well if you're looking at the girls, the result doesn't matter. Besides, are you old enough to bet? ^_^

Old enough to bet?

Technically he's not old enough to look at girls either!!

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived