Corpus Christi Hooks Unveil Uniforms...

Brian in Boston

whataburger is heaven...

they start serving breakfast at 11pm, and stop at like noon...

whenever i'm out at night, like after a movie or something, i'll always go grab a bacon, potato, egg, and cheese taquito with a dr. pepper... nothing more texan than that meal :)

These are some sharp uni's. The only complaint I have is it looks like "Rusty" on the home hat. I could do without seeing "Rusty" on that hat. I could do without seeing "Rusty" ever again. I liked how the release kept referring to an "Alternative" jersey, as opposed to an alternate jersey. "He's an 'alternative' jersey...you know the type, piercings, weird hair, funky glasses, into emo...very 'alternative.'"

And Whataburger is outstanding. Last few times I've been in Texas I've had to stop and get me a Whataburger...even introduced my wife to them on our honeymoon. Next time I'm down in Texas I'll make sure to stop there for breakfst. I'm intrigued by these breakfast taquitos.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

Man... I LOVED that version of Aquaman!!! They went out and gave the character some edge and attitude!!!

So, what do the powers that be at DC end up doing? They put him back in the Green-and-Orange one-piece jumpsuit and give him a hand made of magical water.

Geesh.

They took away the hook? That was the best thing to happen to ol' Arthur in ages, and they fluff it up? Man, don't buy a comic for 4 or 5 years, and the DCU goes to hell. Next you're gonna tell me that Philco ain't broadcasting the Danny Thomas show anymore.

But anyway...any word or pics on that baby blue alternate jersey they've got? Or are they waiting for a better time to unveil it?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

One last thing on Aquaman...even though he's in the awful Orange and Green (although a modified version of the old one), the current storyline is one of the best versions of Aquaman I've read. And, I go back to the Nick Cardy (1960's) version.

It's really, really good.

I dig em.. the "Hooks" is a touch big ont he front.. but thats ok, i like it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like just about everything they've done with the identity/colors/uniforms. I think Mr. Creamer would enjoy one of these:

204.jpeg.300.jpeg

I think I have to buy one of those... it speaks to me -- just imagine if i were a fisherman.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived