The blue Sixers unis are dead!

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like the Bulls road uni. Red with a black team name on the front with a white outline (except the Sixers one has a white drop shadow), except the Sixers one has white numbers/names instead of black.

It's like the blue one, the only changes are the overall color (blue to red) and the "SIXERS" wordmark on the front (from white with black drop shadow to black with white drop shadow).

philliescreamersig2copy.png

It's like the Bulls road uni. Red with a black team name on the front with a white outline (except the Sixers one has a white drop shadow), except the Sixers one has white numbers/names instead of black.

It's like the blue one, the only changes are the overall color (blue to red) and the "SIXERS" wordmark on the front (from white with black drop shadow to black with white drop shadow).

Is this just a fashion jersey or is this the new alternate or the alternate alternate(i dont think u can do that)

I always thought it was a travesty that the sixers had those black and gold uniforms, they're the seventy-sixers for heavens sakes, wear red white and blue!

for years they could never decide whether to wear red or blue - the alternate jersey business is a perfect option for teams like this, have red and blue, one road one alternate, dump the black!

NBA-RBREPJER-089.jpg

i think these are the alternates. there not bad, it has a retro but current look. they really should go with these as a road jersey. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived