Washington Nationals Concept

WJMorris3

CC, I sure as heck can't. Looks like something drawn up from the guy who did the "SOX" uniforms in Chicago.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

CC, I sure as heck can't. Looks like something drawn up from the guy who did the "SOX" uniforms in Chicago.

You think everything sucks, Craven. When the only thing that sucks on a consistant basis here is you and your posts.

Morris, i dig the uniforms. They are original, have that hint of tradition, the nod to the D.C. flag.

Good job.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

"You think everything sucks, Craven. When the only thing that sucks on a consistant basis here is you and your posts."

I DID NOT THINK IT SUCKED. It was a comment that it looked like the '82-'86 White Sox unis. Why don't you just crawl back into that abyss you call a hole and re-read the post!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

You know, if you add a team name to the front, these can almost be seen as a modern-day reincarnation of the rainbow Astros' unis, only less tacky. I'd love to see that.

VmWIn6B.png

Sorry, but I don't see you cranking out concepts. But what the hell do I know.

I think they are kinda cool, eventhough I'd prefer the team name on them. But that's just me.

It would sell a lot of merchandise... I wouldn't wear it, but I know what sells.

Couldn't you picture Nelly wearing that in his next video?

CC, I sure as heck can't.  Looks like something drawn up from the guy who did the "SOX" uniforms in Chicago.

That was a condecending remark about a concept that someone made that honestly was not half bad. Not to mention that those "SOX" uniforms are pretty much unanimously hated and look upon as bad.

You make no concepts. Your only mission on this board seems to be to rip down others in the meanest way possible. Are there bad concepts on the board? Yes, but we don't rip the guy for trying. You do.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

More like AFL jerseys. I think they'd be good for a turn back/ahead game, but not for everyday wear.

I agree with Michael. Cool idea, but not an everyday thing.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Archived