San Jose Sharks Concept

TFoA

I was going for a more traditional compared to what they have now. But I think it also turned out modern at the same time. I want to know what ya'll think

SanJoseSharksConcept.png

SanJoseBlackSharks.png

C&C Please

***EDIT: Added a black alternate for good measure***

Have you thought of a black third jersey to go with that? PuckGuy14 might like it, right Erik?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I love them, especially the teal one. Its very consistent, looks clean, and simple too. Nice job, very good

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Have you thought of a black third jersey to go with that? PuckGuy14 might like it, right Erik?

That does look nice. The black alt rocks. Craven, please don't use my name. Thanks.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Sometime the shoulder stripe works--like on the Home & away ones--but, sometimes they don't--like the alt...(I'd like to see it with black shoulders...)

Still, nice look...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

looks better than what they have now. i like how it looks like a traditional modernized throwback. its the perfect update to the old uniforms the sharks used to have. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

looks better than what they have now. i like how it looks like a traditional modernized throwback. its the perfect update to the old uniforms the sharks used to have. ^_^

My thoughts exactly.

These are great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Nice and clean. Very well executed.

The only two comments I'd make would be to add the secondary logo of the shark fin to the shoulders. There fine without them, but I'm a fan of them personally.

I might also suggest reversing the teal and silver stripes on the black alternate jersey. I'm not a fan of the teal right up against the black. Perhaps it would stand out more if the silver and teal were reversed.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Not even close. They wore jerseys that were most similar to the Whalers' last jerseys.

They're nice, but I also like what they have currently. Now, if they were to replace their current lame-assed alt with the black jersey from this set, that would be a good move.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This looks really good!

My only suggestion would be to remove the gray lines that aren't used in the template... The result might look better!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived