The NEW Peoria Chiefs

Blackjack76

Thats busier than United Waffles in Steve-O's basement.

So you're the one who bought the DVD...

Who the hell is bootlegging our video!? WTF! I didn't even release Bad Boys Gone Badder yet! Waffs, did you release this??? I am going to whip you so good when I get home that we will have to make another goddamned movie. Now I have to go back to the farm and get the goat, then find another excuse to borrow my uncles golf clubs and also tell my sister that I need the curling iron again. Oh, and you better not forget the icecubes and meatloaf, I'll bring the candle wax and the pilons.

Thats busier than United Waffles in Steve-O's basement.

So you're the one who bought the DVD...

Who the hell is bootlegging our video!? WTF! I didn't even release Bad Boys Gone Badder yet! Waffs, did you release this??? I am going to whip you so good when I get home that we will have to make another goddamned movie. Now I have to go back to the farm and get the goat, then find another excuse to borrow my uncles golf clubs and also tell my sister that I need the curling iron again. Oh, and you better not forget the icecubes and meatloaf, I'll bring the candle wax and the pilons.

Don't forget the hamster. I think the last one is going wild in my gallbladder. I may need to call Shark.

Can I ask why almost every post on this board seem to contain some sexual innuendo that kids would not understand? Anyway, nice PC logo to have there, considering that the reference is now to fire batalions (who, IMHO are heroes since 9/11/01) rather than Native Americans. Gotta admit that 103rd Dalmation looks menacing.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Please, think of the children.

:rolleyes:

Preferably not while you're doing whatever it is you're doing.

Well, we have to look out for their safety too, with all those branding irons and torture racks lying around Steve-O's basement. Someone could take an eye out.

im pretty sure the CCSLC board designers could design a much better and less busy logo. not a bad logo but really needs some serious work. The moniker "chiefs" really don't fit with the logo, the "fire dogs" would probably be a better team name.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Can I ask why almost every post that I seem to become part of have to have some sexual innuendo that kids would not understand?

Actually, in this case you became a part of the thread well into the kinky man-love stuff. Actually, not being an expert in man-love myself, ths may in fact not be considered kinky by the cognoscenti. But the fact remains, you should have smelled the incense and massage oil (or is someone cooking a herring?) on your way in the room.

Actually, incense agitates my asthma. Nothing ruins the mood of tantric and violent man-love like having to turn on the lights to find and use an inhaler.

Then leave the lights off and feel around for something similar, sweetie.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Actually, incense agitates my asthma. Nothing ruins the mood of tantric and violent man-love like having to turn on the lights to find and use an inhaler.

I guess I don't need to ask how you guys hold a flashlight, huh?

I saw, I came, I left.

I guess I don't need to ask how you guys hold a flashlight, huh?

"That's the greatest putt I've ever seen, Mr Fiasco. Now take the club out of your mouth and try holding it in your hands."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived