HUGE NEWS-T.O. Out For Remainder of Season

TFoA

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatest news I've heard all day. Looks like my prediction of 4 straight NFC Championship loses might happen.

I don't think they will make it to the championship game. This time, they won't make 4th and 26. :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow. Just wow. Granted, T.O. is not the entire team, but it just seems as if the Eagles are doomed to be the hard luck kids of the NFC once again. Of course, there isn't exactly a herd of dominant teams chasing them right now, so they might be able to take the conference flag nonetheless.

Wow.  Just wow.  Granted, T.O. is not the entire team, but it just seems as if the Eagles are doomed to be the hard luck kids of the NFC once again.  Of course, there isn't exactly a herd of dominant teams chasing them right now, so they might be able to take the conference flag nonetheless.

IDK, the number 1 receiver for the Eagles now is-my favorite person in the world- Todd Pinkston :lol:... My prediction is that Philly is going to follow Atlanta's prototype for sucess, now that they have a running quarterback with NO deep threat

WOOHOO!!!!!

As a packers fan our tiny hope of a superbowl trip has just increased by a bunch

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Let's not kid ourselves. The Eagles are weakened by the Owens injury. Weakened for certain, but in a mediocre NFC, they can probably still get to the Super Bowl.

Westbrook is still playing. McNabb is still playing. The last two weeks don't become playoff preseason games now for the Birds, as much as they become a chance for the the realigned wide receiver corps to build a rapport with McNabb in game situations.

As for McNabb being a running quarterback, he really isn't, as he only seems to run as a means of last resort. Granted, that last resort may come upon him sooner without Owens as a security blanket.

The offense has always been designed to spread the ball to many receivers. The task of those receivers getting open becomes tougher without defenses keying on Owens.

There is still an outside chance that Terrell will be available for the Super Bowl, should the Eagles reach Jacksonville. The normal rehab time from his surgery would be outside that window, but athletes' bodies are prone to healing faster. Moreso, Owens' body is probably as conditioned as anyone's.

Still, the Eagles need to prepare as if there is no Owens waiting at the end of the proverbial playoff window. It more or less stinks. You still have to consider the Eagles the favorites until they prove otherwise.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived