Interesting find-

Stampman

A part of me is confused as to why you can order a University of Georgia football helmet mailbox from the official website of Major League Baseball.

Would it possibly be because they make money from selling it?

Regardless of its suitability, or relevance.

Or am I just being cynical?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

A part of me is confused as to why you can order a University of Georgia football helmet mailbox from the official website of Major League Baseball.

Actually that was my 3rd thought...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

They actually have TN Vols and Titans mailboxes like this at our local Home Depot. I've seriously considered buying one to solidify my white trash reputation in the neighborhood  :P

I thought just being a Vols and Titans fan to begin with was enough to solidify the "white trash" status... :D

(Sorry, I'm a Gators and Jaguars fan. I had to.)

Seriously.. all of you guys are amatuers at the white trash thing.. wanna look like the most ignorant redneck, worthless sack of uneducated crap on the planet? Order the UGA one. I've never met a UGA fan who wouldn't have been better with a grenade in his mouth.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Seriously.. all of you guys are amatuers at the white trash thing.. wanna look like the most ignorant redneck, worthless sack of uneducated crap on the planet? Order the UGA one. I've never met a UGA fan who wouldn't have been better with a grenade in his mouth.

[stuartScott]Hater in the House[/stuartScott] :D

paynomind - you have just moved to the top of my respect list for your blatant UGA redneck-trashing post. I live in metro Atlanta and happen to be a die-hard Yellow Jacket fan, so I understand fully where you come from with that post. UGA fans are the most uncivil ignorant people on the face of this earth. They make Clemson people look sophisticated, which is very hard to do. I have yet to find a UGA fan who would fall under ?classy? in my book- Just my 2 cents worth?..

What?s the good word?

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

How ?bout ?dem dawgs?

PISS ON EM!

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

paynomind - you have just moved to the top of my respect list for your blatant UGA redneck-trashing post. I live in metro Atlanta and happen to be a die-hard Yellow Jacket fan, so I understand fully where you come from with that post. UGA fans are the most uncivil ignorant people on the face of this earth. They make Clemson people look sophisticated, which is very hard to do. I have yet to find a UGA fan who would fall under ?classy? in my book- Just my 2 cents worth?..

What?s the good word?

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

How ?bout ?dem dawgs?

PISS ON EM!

You're just jealous that we're better.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived