Arizona Diamondbacks Redesign Concept

AAO

That black alt... is absurdly awesome.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I think what's wierd about the snake is that it's white underbelly stands out and is centered, and not the face / fangs (which should be the more prominent focus point + bigger and more pertruding)... and make the ball white.

I like the colors (a little close to Houston) and the logo concept, but something about the snake (the flared "neck") makes me think Cobra and not Diamondback.

How about some image of a rattle, diamondbacks are rattlers, right?

I actually came on this board today thinking I haven't seen a concept form you in a while.

That looks slick, the colors look sharp for this idea, and I really dig that wordmark. The snake looks like he's sporting a bit of a moustache, but the overall design of it is excellent.

Beautiful. I'm a Diamondbacks fan and I'm pleased w/ what you've done here. I am not wild about the logo, but the wordmarks and the uniforms are excellent.

My preferred color scheme for the Snakes would be black and copper, perhaps w/ a li'l turquoise or sky blue to make it pop. But you make a good argument for a black/brick/copper color scheme. The red rocks of Sedona, if you're familiar w/ 'em, would be a good point of reference for the color. Plus, the ballpark is built of red brick. It all works really well.

When I buy the team, I'll look you up. ;)

I'd like to see that cobra logo on a hat. That's all I'd change. Great work, again.

Diamondback is a another type of Rattle Snake, so cobra just sounds :puke:. Amare I agree with you but with one change. I would have it Black, Copper with a dash of purple just so the fans of the D-backs know who they still are, and plus it leaves them with the same bit of tradition they have developed.

Archived