Air Canada not always flying full throttle

OMMF

Im a Vince Carter hater now. Then he comes out and tells us this stuff? Allen Iverson may be selfish sometimes, skip practice once a yr., or something else but one thing I know is that he plays every game like its his last. He gives it his all every time. Thats the one thing you cant rip him for.

I think you can.

It's tough to be in a position that you don't want to be in, playing for a team you don't want to play for, and give more than the minimum requirement, which is required to be a superstar of the caliber he was. He wanted out, and he couldn't get out.

I'm not defending him, I think athletes are in that position all the time, and deal with it and continue to produce at a high level, but it's probably not the easiest thing to do.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hmmm.... makes me wonder if Shaq did the same thing in his lack of practicing free throws. Seriously though, if you're being paid that much, at least break a sweat on the court!

VmWIn6B.png

Hmmm.... makes me wonder if Shaq did the same thing in his lack of practicing free throws. Seriously though, if you're being paid that much, at least break a sweat on the court!

The difference between Shaq and Vinsanity is 3 rings.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

You won't be missed, Vince.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Agreed.

it takes some gal to out and out say that you didn't give it your all for your team. If you're not prepared to play to your full potential, get the hell off the court slacker.

Sweet Merciful Jeebus...

Do these players think that just because we pay more attention to the Leafs, the Jays, AND the Rock, that they can not give it their all and get away with it?

I'm glad Sam Mitchell is benching people like that.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Archived