Chicago Cubs Redesign Concept

AAO

i like the way you are taking some of the untouchable teams and making some concepts for them. the only thing i didnt like about the dbacks was the houston colors. the red sox one was a very nice update. the braves one was probably the weakest. the oriole was executed very well. on this one I would have kept the red in it, there isnt enough contrast between the two blues. i think if you spend time trying to make them as perfect as possible (in your eyes mainly, and in the eyes of perhaps some of the professional designers here, you would be able to maybe get some stuff sold perhaps. believe it or not the tpa logo I just did took about 2 weeks to go from first draft to final logo, and it was a pretty simplistic logo.

yea i ditched the red. The blues should contrast just fine, they do on my monitor at least.
Very Nice. 2 very good ones to make up for 2 slightly bad ones.

And I know your ignoring me! *makes faces*

haha thanks im not ignoring you

Oh..*shifty eyes*

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

the red's awol, and i don't like the C. i do like the cub ball though. i guess i've had this coming to me for a while though, what with me messing with everybody else's teams :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Replace the bear with a bird and you've got yourself a terrific Blue Jays concept.

:lol: LOL, after looking at it closer than I did before, I thought the same thing. Replace "Cubs" with "Jays" and that's a kickazz Blue Jays concept

it is the snout part, with a space left for the light blue to poke through as the nose....at least thats how i see it.

exactly. if you look at their current primary cub walking through the C now, its a big white spot.

LOL, after looking at it closer than I did before, I thought the same thing. Replace "Cubs" with "Jays" and that's a kickazz Blue Jays concept

i was thinking this the entire way through, from start to end

what is the navy blue spot on his face? I suppose a shadow of sorts, but just looks awkward to me. Otherwise this is incredible!!

it is the snout part, with a space left for the light blue to poke through as the nose....at least thats how i see it.

i see it, but it still looks funny to me.

Howard1.jpg

Replace the bear with a bird and you've got yourself a terrific Blue Jays concept.

Is that because it looks like the bear has just been "hatched" out of that baseball-egg? (that's what I thought it looked like anyway).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived