Buffalo Bills Redesign

DRutka

Okay, thorns first:

I don't like the mono look, so the second one is out. I'm also not a fan of red pants with blue jerseys - too much.

The first one, however, is a thing of beauty and the Bills should adopt it immediately. It would be an incredible improvement over what they wear now. Well done!

By the way, it's my name

Dude,

I'm not that dense, I could make the connection between DRutka and Rutka, was just making a little joke. I'll have to remember that I can only make a joke if I first say I Like someone's design.

By the way. I like the Away versions better, but still too much like the Jets for my taste.

Stamer wears 57, did Rutka have to pay him to get that number?

The white panels on the red jersey probably need to be blue, given the red panels on the blue jerseys.

These are indeed a quantum leap over what they wear now. The only look I'd avoid is white jerseys/white pants. Also, I don't generally like white facemasks.

I wouldn't mind seeing the white jersey/blue pants look as their home look like the early '80s teams. All told, this is really good.

Packers-2.png

I still don't like to see sleeves that are different color from the jersey, but i have to accept that it is the way of today.

That said, these are tremendous! The blue jersey and white jersey are monumentally better than the current uniforms. It's clean but not boring. I like:

White Jersey: blue pants

Blue jersey: red patns

Red Jersey: blue pants

I don't think there is a jets problem because the jets are one color (and a different color) and have an additional stripe on teh shoulder. I never thought of the jets until I read it in the post.

I would prefer a blue facemask (though white is not bad)

The only real complaint is the white sleeves on the alt. I woudl go with blue or red.

After making that change, the Bills should adopt it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The uniforms on the top of each group are the ones that I think should be mainly worn. The second and third are just to show what they would look like with different color pants.

That being said, the reason I went with white sleeves on the red jersey is to get the whole red, white, & blue look for each uniform. That way the team colors would not be considered just blue and red. I wanted white to be as prominent as the rest.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

I echo most of the prior comments so far. One general comment I would make is that wherever areas of red meet areas of blue (such as the blue sleeves on the red shirt), they should be divided by a thin line of white piping. Otherwise I don't think there is enough of a contrast. Perhaps my rather poor example will help:

slv.png

In any case I like these - much better then the the technicolor dreamcoats they wear now.

I echo most of the prior comments so far. One general comment I would make is that wherever areas of red meet areas of blue (such as the blue sleeves on the red shirt), they should be divided by a thin line of white piping. Otherwise I don't think there is enough of a contrast. Perhaps my rather poor example will help:

slv.png

In any case I like these - much better then the the technicolor dreamcoats they wear now.

I agree with the white piping. I think that the uniforms are tight color wise but need some seperation. I personally dig the Bill's uniforms now even if Bledsoe is wearing one.

Wow, I was about to comment on the need for white also. Glad I read the whole thread. Personally, I think these are very cool, especially a couple of the roads and the alts. For some reason, red always looks good when you haven't seen it used by the team much (i.e. the red Patriots alternate that someone Photoshopped a while ago)

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Very, very nice. I agree about the white piping on the roads, but on the others, you might consider having piping to separate the sleeve from the rest of the jersey (red piping on the road unis and blue piping on the alternate. I think that the white pants should be used for the home unis, the red pants or the white pants for the away unis, and the blue pants for the alternate.

VmWIn6B.png

I would just continue the white pinstripe down the side of the shirt, to separate the red from the blue. It would pop out just a bit more, but not make it cluttered. You could also have blue and white outlines around the red stripe on the pants, and that would tie the pants in more with the color scheme.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived