Kansas in red?

pcgd

Yep, they've worn the RED before.

I really dig 'em.

Looks like they may never break these out again. 'Nova is rocking rock chalk!

Just goes to show you how good the Big East really is. No RESPECT, I TELL YA!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

PXC10101221817.jpeg

I never noticed them in red before. Here's a pic anyway. Its not bad, I'm just used to the blue.

Those unis are sweet. But because of that shanking they got today, we will probably never see them again... <_<

I like the Villanova jerseys. Looks alot like the Grizzlies jerseys with that font.

you mean, the grizzlies jerseys look a lot like villanovas jerseys. theyve used that split V for quite a while. :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Kansas's red jerseys feel kinda "Clipper"-ish.....you know what, so did their play! :D

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

The refs were horrible!

Yeah? How so?

Please tell this Referee how YOU would have handled the game?

Please tell this Referree if you think you can step up and officiate big time D-1 basketball?

YOU CAN'T.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Prior to the Bill Self era at KU, the Jayhawks wore red for parts of the fifties and sixties. But the most memorable moment came in the 1986 Final Four in Dallas, when Larry Brown broke out the red verses Duke. KU fough through Danny Manning and Greg Dreiling foul trouble and kept the game close but lost late 71-67. After the game Larry Brown retired the jerseys for good. We had to wait almost twenty years to see red again. Up until Saturday we were 4-0 in the Bill Self reds.

Ironically, Self was a grad assistant on the '86 KU team, so therefore, I would imagine there is a chance we will not see them again this year.

Sorry for the KU history lesson, I just happen to know more about KU basketball than most people alive :D

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

Archived