NHL Lockout Poster

Puckguy14

Neon, that's awesome. Higgy thanks a bunch. Guys we're inching towards 200. Anyone know anyone high up in the networks?

Nope...but I do know where the NHL head office is ;) (In the ACC...or so I was told...)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, If you find out where to send it, tell me, because I wanna send them this pic of a banner I made for a school project that was supposed to be hung up at a giant New Years Eve event in Toronto this past New Years, but do to total disorganization, it never saw the light of day.

DSCN2893.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

NHL's head offices are in New YOrk, but do have an office at the ACC. The NHLPA's office is up the road at College and Bay.

At Collage and Bay???? I gotta go there and pay them a little visit one day.... (I live about a 30 min walk away from there, and a 10 min walk from my school to there!!) Maybe I'll give my banner to them as a present to smite them!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Oh you guys are kicking some major league ass! Nitro LOL, wait until Avenger sees that! :P

nhl28hn.png

THERE'S BEEN A FISHERMAN SIGHTING! (shut up ICS :P )

I will keep you guys posted on the latest. Thanks for the pics so far! Jump on board. Evan I do have yours, I haven't redesigned the poster to fit the one I got after the last update.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

THERE'S BEEN A FISHERMAN SIGHTING!  (shut up ICS  :P )

oh jeez (royalties to be sent to puckguy)

I say nothing! :D

I would also like to add that at least my infatuation with females of asian descent is somewhat healthy. Being infatuated with the Islanders fisherman though........ :P

Oh jeez. I will stand by my point. The Islanders fisherman logo and/or jersey could still be in existance if:

1) the uniform was a part of a third jersey, not a complete overhaul like it was

2) if the logo was a part of the complete overhaul, but without the "loud" waves it accompanied.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I love that Islanders jersey :P

I've had that and the Rangers jersey since 1995 or 1996, and surprisingly, they still fit. Someone bought them a little big.

I've always been a fan of the jersey design (the waves), but not the fisherman logo as a primary logo. Now if they have the lighthouse logo as a primary, and the fisherman as a secondary, then wow oh wow. Mighty fine jersey.

Neon, that's awesome.  Higgy thanks a bunch.  Guys we're inching towards 200.  Anyone know anyone high up in the networks?

Nope...but I do know where the NHL head office is ;) (In the ACC...or so I was told...)

That would be the NHL's Canadian HQ, the main one is in NY.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Neon, that's awesome.  Higgy thanks a bunch.  Guys we're inching towards 200.  Anyone know anyone high up in the networks?

That would be the NHL's Canadian HQ, the main one is in NY.

I say we get together and throw some pucks at the NHLPA head office and write things on the pucks...I dont know what, but I'll think of something whitty and original. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived