NHL Lockout Poster

Puckguy14

Ok, I'm running into problems right now. I got everyone's pic in (the exception of the 30+ Sharks fan pics which I was leaving last). But I have no room for the Sharks fans and the tagline. Suggestions are extremely welcomed. And here's the progress report...

lockout.jpg

And yes, the finalized project won't have the watermark. So help me with the layout, please! :hockeysmiley:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it will, which is why I want to keep the dimensions somewhat the same when I go and make the desktop wallpaper.

Suggestions? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

And guys, keep sending them in!!! If I have to redo the whole darn thing to fit 50 more, I will.

1. Spread out the Sharks fans -- if you clump them up, it'll be a little too noticible (ALL THAT TEAL!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!)

2. Maybe make a block in the middle for the text?

It's lookin' good by the way.

philly.png

Well some of the Sharks pics are in groups. However, I keep getting more in so I can scramble them around. However, I almost thought about going in alphabetical order of team city. Example, Roger is the lone Duck rep, so he'd be first on top and so and so until we got to Caps.

I plan to put a bar in the middle with the "Thanks for Nothing" slogan on there.

I like how everyone that's over 15 is somber...then you got nitro asking "Don't I look Fabulous!?"

:lol: What did you expect from a fembot? Did you also notice another person in an Atlanta third doing a similar pose in the bottom half of the poster? Something must be in those jerseys....

I saw, I came, I left.

you know, puckguy has put a lot of time and effort to give all NHL fans somewhat of a voice as to how this lockout has effected them.

everyone thinks they have the magic formula as to how the NHL can be better whether it be through rule changes, marketing strategies, and of course the ever popular realignment/contraction/relocation proposals <_<

when you guys play your little realignment/contraction/relocation game, the least you can do is show some gratitude to what puckguy is doing ON YOUR BEHALF and include the San Jose Sharks in all your make-believe scenarios.

as you were. :)

can't remember what your size requirements were, but you could probably reshuffle, and add one row and one column of "single shots" (to keep proportions)

I'm sure there are a few people around here who could produce a couple more pics.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like how everyone that's over 15 is somber...then you got nitro asking "Don't I look Fabulous!?"

:lol: What did you expect from a fembot? Did you also notice another person in an Atlanta third doing a similar pose in the bottom half of the poster? Something must be in those jerseys....

Thats actually me, and i have my arms up on a stick over my shoulders. Not a dancing, fancy, ants-in-pants dance like the fembot.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived