The Pro Bowl

KennyRock

I could have posted this in Sports Logos, but I figured that this was the best place. IMO, the Texans, Colts and Bills helmets really worked well with the AFC uniform:

nfl1ded_lower.jpg

nfl1de7_lower.jpg

nfl1de8_lower.jpg

While no one's helmet really look that great in the NFC - I didn't see all of them, so I could have missed one or two. The Falcons weren't too terrible...

nfl1dee_lower.jpg

I will post the worst NFC combo here, which I think is awarded to the Eagles...

nfl1de5_lower.jpg

or MAYBE the Vikings.

nfl1de9_lower.jpg

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I did not like the Giants sleeve patch. It should have just been a blue "NY"

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It was a white NY on a blue square background. It did look odd.

I liked how the unis also had the team wordmark as a patch on the right shoulder. I actually liked these unis, a lot better than some of their recent efforts.

i know one thing: i like the logo under the number, and also the subtle NFL shields on the uniform-reminded me of the stars on the Magic's old unis, you could only see em close up.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ugly and cluttered. There is just no reason to put the PB logo on their twice, much less

under the back numbers. And from what I've read about the Giants sleeve logos

and other wordmarks, it sounds like someone is asleep at the switcn over at Reebok.

When a bunch of guys on a message board know more and care more

about the look and correctness of the uni's then something is wrong with their company.

these uni's just plain suck, sorry my 2¢. I just wish they go back to basics

or of you're going to do a "trendy" jersey, then at least do it well.

ebod39 is right, they should go back to the basics. One of the worst things was how the patches with the scripts on the top left looked. I didnt like the italicized #s either. It looked like Reebok threw these suckers together in 10 minutes tops. The only thing i did like was the design of the piping around the stars on the sides. The pats logo looked nice too.

I just thought it was nice seeing Vick with real receivers to throw to.

I was suprised he was actually throwing to them ^_^

O gawd, why do you think Vick runs all the time? We basically have NO receivers besides Crumpler.

Now for my opinion on the Pro Bowl unis. They looked shabbily done, when it comes to patches and all that. I remember Tiki Barber's "NY" patch had a blue block with the "NY" inside of it. It looked extremely tacky

The NFC pants are horrible - why not navy blue? What's up with those pants :puke:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

That stupid looking Giants logo was the first thing I noticed; it really stuck out. Also, whatever happened to the veteran player getting to keep his actual # and the younger guy having to change? Now they'll throw out 3 linebackers all wearing #51; it's just stupid.

That stupid looking Giants logo was the first thing I noticed; it really stuck out. Also, whatever happened to the veteran player getting to keep his actual # and the younger guy having to change? Now they'll throw out 3 linebackers all wearing #51; it's just stupid.

I like when the players wear their own numbers.

That stupid looking Giants logo was the first thing I noticed; it really stuck out.  Also, whatever happened to the veteran player getting to keep his actual # and the younger guy having to change?  Now they'll throw out 3 linebackers all wearing #51; it's just stupid.

I like when the players wear their own numbers.

Except that the announcers botched nearly half of the play calls.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived