NBA Players in new Unis

logos are cool

I agree Logos are cool, seeing as how these players will no doubt be wearing these new unis in less than a week I don't think photoshopping them into their new uniforms two days before they wear them would be the best use of time.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I agree Logos are cool, seeing as how these players will no doubt be wearing these new unis in less than a week I don't think photoshopping them into their new uniforms two days before they wear them would be the best use of time.

He was probably asking because he knows a lot of people on here do have the time! :P

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i know two things, one being Keith Van Horn's one hell of a player, I always liked him. second being that salarywise, there wasn't enough room for him and Mike Redd. Keith, I wish ya luck bud. :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i know two things, one being Keith Van Horn's one hell of a player, I always liked him. second being that salarywise, there wasn't enough room for him and Mike Redd. Keith, I wish ya luck bud. :notworthy:

i wish him luck too :D

however, i'm not entirely thrilled with the trade... he's good, no doubt... but i was growing attached to hendu.

How did you get that Antoine Walker picture from...THE FUTURE?!  :blink:

bttfp_05.jpg

:D

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Let me start:

celtics1.jpg

Whoa I didnt know he played tonight :blink:

:P

It was retro night in Denver too...

Yeah and didn't you know the Nuggets traded Carmelo for Avery Johnson?

Retired Number's To Come

Archived