anyone out there like me

TBGKon

Any specific sport?

I have a few game worn hockey jerseys, plus a vast assortment of replicas and authentics for NCAA, NHL and AHL.

Football, all replicas.

Baseball, same as hockey, but smaller collection, includes Major, Minors and NCAA.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Are you looking to trade?

I have some I'd like to excahnge for others jerseys.

Mine are mostly NFL

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

No -- but I never buy jerseys of teams I hate and/or are rivals of my favorite teams.

I have tons of jerseys that aren't from teams I'd cheer for and have never been called a fairweather fan because I'm pretty good at letting people know what teams I like. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

If any of you guys are familiar with Steve & Barry's, I have a Michigan State letterman-style jacket (with the old basketball wordmark-got that as a gift, and the person who gave it to me seems to be in a giving mood-i'm gettin a cellphone later), a Spartan baseball jersey and an Indiana hockey jersey from there. Shoot, I'm gonna go back for more-it's good quality stuff and both jerseys cost me less than half of what I woulda paid for a replica jersey at foot locker or somewhere.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I buy jerseys and baseball caps I like, even if they're not for my favorite teams. I have a few teams I won't buy -- Yankees, Braves, Dodgers, Giants -- mostly due to rivalry or pure contempt. Otherwise, they're all fair game. I must have 50 MLB caps and six authentic, customized MLB jerseys.

If any of you guys are familiar with Steve & Barry's, I have a Michigan State letterman-style jacket (with the old basketball wordmark-got that as a gift, and the person who gave it to me seems to be in a giving mood-i'm gettin a cellphone later), a Spartan baseball jersey and an Indiana hockey jersey from there. Shoot, I'm gonna go back for more-it's good quality stuff and both jerseys cost me less than half of what I woulda paid for a replica jersey at foot locker or somewhere.

Dude, they opened a Steve & Barry's in our mall here over the summer. Hoodies, shirts and stuff for $6.98? Shoot. Good stuff.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I only buy the jerseys of teams I like, but I buy the whole set I have both the reds vests and a black shirt and red shirt with patch as well as the alternate I have to get a new though without the white piping<_< and I have the red and black bp uni's, I also have all three of the bengals new jerseys.

A few years ago I saw a movie where the guy had every major league hat on a bookcase, so I decided to try to collect every major league hat, I'm really close I only need the nationals now and a few more alternates.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I have several NHL jerseys that aren't Ducks jerseys. I have a whole wishlist of jerseys I'd love to own, all of them with my own name and number on the back.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I have several jerseys that make people ask what possessed me to get them. Many for my teams, but some others just because they look cool.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived