anyone out there like me

TBGKon

No -- but I never buy jerseys of teams I hate and/or are rivals of my favorite teams.

I have tons of jerseys that aren't from teams I'd cheer for and have never been called a fairweather fan because I'm pretty good at letting people know what teams I like. :D

If any of you guys are familiar with Steve & Barry's, I have a Michigan State letterman-style jacket (with the old basketball wordmark-got that as a gift, and the person who gave it to me seems to be in a giving mood-i'm gettin a cellphone later), a Spartan baseball jersey and an Indiana hockey jersey from there. Shoot, I'm gonna go back for more-it's good quality stuff and both jerseys cost me less than half of what I woulda paid for a replica jersey at foot locker or somewhere.

I buy jerseys and baseball caps I like, even if they're not for my favorite teams. I have a few teams I won't buy -- Yankees, Braves, Dodgers, Giants -- mostly due to rivalry or pure contempt. Otherwise, they're all fair game. I must have 50 MLB caps and six authentic, customized MLB jerseys.

If any of you guys are familiar with Steve & Barry's, I have a Michigan State letterman-style jacket (with the old basketball wordmark-got that as a gift, and the person who gave it to me seems to be in a giving mood-i'm gettin a cellphone later), a Spartan baseball jersey and an Indiana hockey jersey from there. Shoot, I'm gonna go back for more-it's good quality stuff and both jerseys cost me less than half of what I woulda paid for a replica jersey at foot locker or somewhere.

Dude, they opened a Steve & Barry's in our mall here over the summer. Hoodies, shirts and stuff for $6.98? Shoot. Good stuff.

I only buy the jerseys of teams I like, but I buy the whole set I have both the reds vests and a black shirt and red shirt with patch as well as the alternate I have to get a new though without the white piping<_< and I have the red and black bp uni's, I also have all three of the bengals new jerseys.

A few years ago I saw a movie where the guy had every major league hat on a bookcase, so I decided to try to collect every major league hat, I'm really close I only need the nationals now and a few more alternates.

Archived