Indiana Pacers concept

Starchild

Ok, here's the updated concept (also the original post is updated as well):

PacersFinalConcept_Small.gif

Took Cole's suggestions and changed the road name to just white... and you're right, it does look much better.

Also, to eddie, the flags on the secondary are in Pacers colors... the checkers are in blue and white and the flags are outlined in gold. I do see the problem in that logo - which most have caught onto, being that the flags just look stuck on to a basketball. That's the main reason why I'm not totally satisfied with it.

Thanks for the responses thus far, they've been really helpful. I'll probably do some work on a different secondary logo, maybe making the flag coming out of the basketball in some fashion. (Also to balance my mind after spending so much time on a concept for a team I hate so much, I'm going to work on an alternate concept for the Knicks... even though I've never been big on NBA alternate jerseys. Nice little side project.)

Thanx again!

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I think the "P" logo should be on the other side of the shorts to fit into the "swoosh triangle"

Or the persons # should go in the "swoosh triangle"

otherwise....very good

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

About the only thing I don't like about these is the pinstripes, it almost looks as though the two styles you're trying to represent are conflicting with each other, and it makes a great design look too busy...

QPR%20Sig.png

Frickin' awesome! happy45.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived