2003 IIHF International Hockey Jersey Images

spyboy1

Hey all, here's a web page with some nice sized graphics of the IIHF jerseys from 2003 that I thought you would like. There's nearly 50 different countries pictured.

http://frosken.com/hockey/

Check out his jersey collection while you are there!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

most of them are sweet, although some like belguim, romania, and lithuania leave a lot to be desired.

my favorites are Ireland, Mongolia, Australia (although they apparently changed it to some inline hockey design), and call me crazy, but I like the Japan one as well.

Im biased and it is a self-promo, but Im not at all happy with the style Mexico uses. I wish they would go with something like what I designed for them. :D

What is up with the French logo? Is it a chicken? Or is it a knockoff of the Indianapolis Racers logo?

*snickers at Israeli team*

Gotta give my props to the Japanese team. Ganbatte mas!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

What is up with the French logo? Is it a chicken? Or is it a knockoff of the Indianapolis Racers logo?

The french logo is a rooster, the national animal of France. It's used on basically all french teams like the maple leaf in Canada.

1zqy8ok.gif

Hey all, here's a web page with some nice sized graphics of the IIHF jerseys from 2003 that I thought you would like. There's nearly 50 different countries pictured.

http://frosken.com/hockey/

Check out his jersey collection while you are there!

JeffB

Okay, I will!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

and what is wrong with the Isreali jerseys they look sharp, Very simple not to complex matches the colors of the Country/State Flag

Archived