Chicago Bulls Logo Concept

PsychoFox

the bulls are a team that is long over due for a change. problem is how do you change an other wise decent logo. this maybe the perfect solution to change the logo but not completely overhaul it. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Fantastic work. Love the new take on a classic logo. Never would've occurred to me to even try a profile view of the bull... great idea and superb execution.

I wouldn't neccessarily replace their current logo with this one, but this certainly makes an excellent alternate logo for the team... I can totally see it on a hat in sort of an x-line type fashion.

Not a bad debut on the board :D

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

This is great. It would be a good alternate. Maybe on the sides of their shorts, each head facing the front.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yeah this is a five-star piece of work as an alternate but the main logo that they wore through the dynasty years is just...

wait for it

sorry everyone

I gotta do it

okay here

....untouchaBULL.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

:notworthy::notworthy:

Bulls were one of my favorite teams and I love their logo

you did a very great job (it really looks like a bull too! :D )

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived