Re-design?

CC97

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy, I could care less... point out whatever you want... again

Mine is nothing more than a personal portfolio resume that I put together 2 years ago when testing the job market.

I am not trying to pass off my one man show as a legitimate company... cause if that E-Vivid Solutions is more than just you and a bunch of servers sitting around in your momma's basement... I'd be very surprised.

Again... at the end of the year... I would be more than happy to compare financials with you.

I've done the office thing.. I've done the executive suite thing.. I find having my business ran from home is alot more convienient, lower cost and less stressfull.

The majority of clients are in the states, referalls and hire based on work they've seen. Whether E-Vivid owns a Large Office Building or ran from a house or an apartment, does not matter to anyone except you when you're trying to insult me.

Notice how ridiculous you got once I disagreed about your statement with the text based menus. You jump right into personal attacks.

Coolhomepages wouldnt hire you I can assure you that ;)

LOL @ "Notice how ridiculous you got once I disagreed about your statement with the text based menus."

No, not at all... I defended my position with the text based menus... you just don't agree with it.. I know for a fact that TEXT BASED LINKS are given more weight than a image link... All you have to do is use LYNX Browser and you will see the difference.

LOL @ Hard headed kid that designed a few sites... That's a good one... I am going to have to use that as my resume tagline.

Look, Im going to sleep... I have to be in an office tomorrow... I can't roll out of bed in my PJ's have my mommie cook me some oatmeal, turn on my computer while I look for a job and call it a company!

With a client list as large as mine do you really think I live with my parents, look for other jobs, and roll out of bed whenever I please.

When you have a registered company name, make money, pay employees and have clients I'm sorry to say chief thats a basic definition of a company.

You can be proud of yourself with your maybe 500$ a week pay cheque and insult me and my company and work all you want. I get more money every week then you, I get more time off then you do, I produce better work then you do, I have potential to make way more then you do, I have more control then you do, I have more education then you do, I have a much nicer resume then you do.. heck maybe you're just jealous

again.... and for the 3rd time....

At the end of the year... we can compare our financial records and see who did better for the year!

email me January 1, 2006..

Till then... Shut the F__K UP!

Hey your the one trowing the punchs Im just defending myself

Not really...

I'm just stating facts and willing to back it up.

You are a ONE MAN SHOW... Promoting yourself with a padded client list as a big time company.

I have a 2 year old resume portfolio website with less than 50% of my cumulative work.

I guarantee I make more money than you do in a year...

I'm willing to put that to the test.

You are not...

I am done with this thread....

Can a mod please just lock this... cause I really dont want to be tempted to tell this guy to go F__K himself!

Hello folks,

I have toyed with slighty redesigning the look of the site, just a bit to make it more colourful and to include more information to get people to visit the site more often.

Thoughts?

I like it. I think the site could use a little color, but I would leave the boards "as is". They have a nice touch of color that still allows the concepts, signatures, and avatars to stand out.

In before the lock...

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

funny little thing about searches...

My boss wants our site to come up if you type in just a part of our name. Fair enough, not logical but fair enough. So, he's trying to find our site by just typing in part of our name, and guess what comes up? Not a part of our site, not our site, but there on the second page is...

My resume in PDF.

Opps.

He didn't confront me or anything and ask if I was looking for a job. It was just weird both of us sitting at the computer and there my resume is up there on the net.

Oh well.

Archived