MLB Opening Day

xnylived

It does have a lot of similarities to the Nationals logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

March = NCAA Month + Baby Month

April = Baseball Begins + Basketball Regular Season Ends

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

actually i think baby month is in january. a lot of kids are born in august/september/october. I was one of em. cold snowy nights equal hot nights in the bedroom for many people (for some, hot nights in the snow for the adventuruous types)

I used "8 teams, 1 dream" with my flag football league a few years ago. Maybe we should sue... :D

My High School for the football playoffs always used:

"5 towns, 1 team, 1 dream. I believe, U believe."

We were the Unity rockets made up of 5 towns. Get it?

Yeah it was stupid.

the only similarities I see is that there is a baseball in both logos

I said they were similar in style to the Nationals. It uses a similar modern typeface, both have arched text, and it doesn't get bogged down in shading detail except for the baseball. From what I've seen of Radom's designs, he tends to use bigger fields of colors with limited shading detail.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

actually i think baby month is in january. a lot of kids are born in august/september/october. I was one of em. cold snowy nights equal hot nights in the bedroom for many people (for some, hot nights in the snow for the adventuruous types)

I know about 15 people (myself included) that were born in the last week of Febuary and about 60% of everyone I know were born in Febuary.

felix5ix8na.png

They could probably change the title to:

"30 teams, 2 contenders... 1 champion."

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

March = NCAA Month + Baby Month

April = Baseball Begins + Basketball Regular Season Ends

Baby month? :therock:

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.............June Honeymoon's!

I was born in January as well but I don't know if I agree with you as much.

the only similarities I see is that there is a baseball in both logos

I said they were similar in style to the Nationals. It uses a similar modern typeface, both have arched text, and it doesn't get bogged down in shading detail except for the baseball. From what I've seen of Radom's designs, he tends to use bigger fields of colors with limited shading detail.

And I was just reiterating it.

Retired Number's To Come

Someone needs to take Reading 101... He meant he was born in august/september/october (september for him).

Baby month is actually the month where there are many hot nights. Maybe in Salt Lake City every month is baby month, but up here, in Canada and most of the colder states, winter is long, so we cuddle...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Someone needs to take Reading 101... He meant he was born in august/september/october (september for him).

Baby month is actually the month where there are many hot nights. Maybe in Salt Lake City every month is baby month, but up here, in Canada and most of the colder states, winter is long, so we cuddle...

Groovy! party29.gif

Retired Number's To Come

Archived