Updated: my nuggets concept, v2

Avenger

All I can say is WOW! The script does look better on the top of the logo. That basketball now actually looks like a nugget. mmmmmmmmmmmm.......... nugget.

GREAT JOB. If that was actually what the NBA team is selling, I would actually buy it!

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow, that's awesome! Better than the ones they're using

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Yeah great change!! I personally would have kept the logo on the alternate! I know some people don't like logos on BBall shirts but IMO on an alternate they are fine, adds a level of quirkiness that an alternate ought to have!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I just got an idea reading the other thread. People said they want motion in the pickaxe. Have you thought about shearing that shield and giving it an italic sort of look.

BTW, this thread right here is proof that people's crititcism can turn out an idea not only better than the first to us, but also to the designer....that is assuming he likes this better, and it sounds like he might to me.

Extremely well done!  I like it, muy macho.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Avenger,

Clean and crisp, and what I mean is the fonts, colors and style of the jerseys all are sharp w/o taking taking away from the overall look - nice balance for the package.  I like the logo, simple and not cartoony like the old "miner mike" they had in the 70s & 80s.   The shadow on the ball made an improvement on the logo from the previous one.

I even like the color concept.  The font is clean looking.

Excellent work!  :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived