NFL schedule announced

OMMF

Finally, though, the Chargers are back on MNF. Too bad no one watches anymore. They'd get a chance to see the best team no one talked about last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?p...television/2005

Looks like we'll get to see Michael Vick at Thanksgiving, which will thus lead to a major demand for the throwbacks they use that day.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

By the looks of the Packer schedule, the country will have plenty of chances to catch Brett Favre in what might be his last year.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

That would suck for ABC if he got hurt again. :therock:

That would suck for the entire state of Georgia and some parts of South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee if he got hurt

That would suck for the entire state of Georgia and some parts of South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee if he got hurt

By no means did I intend to forget you guys and believe me, I meant no disrespect.

I just meant ABC because they would stand to lose a lot of money if that happened. (i.e. The Saints/Falcons game)

you know what I think? A team that was decent, not THAT good last year, PLUS loses key members in free agency and doesnt pick up any good players in free agency totally deserve 3 MNF and an ESPN game. [\sarcasm]

Wow, I guess John Madden needs a few games to tell Brett Favres life story and drool over how great he is. I'm sorry, is this just the Viking fan in me, or is anyone else real sick of this?

edit: oh, i forgot to mention, the Pack also get Christmas Day and New Years Day games. By the end of the year, the whole country will be Packers experts if they like it or not.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

By no means did I intend to forget you guys and believe me, I meant no disrespect.

I just meant ABC because they would stand to lose a lot of money if that happened. (i.e. The Saints/Falcons game)

How would they lose money? I'm pretty sure ABC sells all their ad time before the season starts.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

edit: oh, i forgot to mention, the Pack also get Christmas Day and New Years Day games. By the end of the year, the whole country will be Packers experts if they like it or not.

In all fairness, the whole freaking league is playing on New Year's Day!

It's where I sit.

In all fairness, the whole freaking league is playing on New Year's Day!

ok, but i'm sure the Pack will get a national airing :P

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Oh great. The two MNF games New York has this year are against Atlanta and New England, so I'll have to sit through Madden's constant "knobbing" of Vick and Brady, and to McNabb or whoever the Jets play in SBXL since ABC has it this year.

6uXNWAo.png

By the looks of the Packer schedule, the country will have plenty of chances to catch Brett Favre in what might be his last year.

I have so much respect for Brett Farve. He is by far my favorite player because he plays hard and he is a good, respectable human being. Not many of those types of guys are around professional sports anymore.

I love the Pack schedule :D

Were opening where were ending!

Hey I guy can hope, cant he?

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived