cards unis coming

vini

hey pantone did you notice the pants fitz is wearing in the picture looks the same as last year or does it? probably has nothing to do with the new uni's. i'm really searching now.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are just the old Red pants...

I'd be surprised if the new ones aren't MUCH different than before.

Someone on the ASFN board said that one of the local (Phoenix) sportscasters saw the new unis already, and said that they were a "major upgrade"...

Stay tuned...

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's try to break the post count from the Cardinals' logo unveiling in January.

That was nuts.

yeah that was crazy. But the thing that really made me laugh was when the logo was announced were all the pissed off people wanting to see the uni's

Someone on the ASFN board said that one of the local (Phoenix) sportscasters saw the new unis already, and said that they were a "major upgrade"...

Yeah that was Mike Jurecki who is the Cardinal Insider who works at KGME/XTRA 910 here in Phoenix. He saw the Uni's and for him he was impressed. So I haven't seen him but what he told me, I was in awe

as long as they don't throw in an all red combo, i hate the monochrome look.

I concur.

I've also heard that the people in charge of the uniforms did a study of fans to see what they thought of the all-Red look...trying to get a feel from the fans...

Apparently, the players liked the monochrome look.

I love the monochrome look, makes them look like one on the field

...as opposed to other ways that they're all wearing the same thing?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

i know you all are talking about the red/red scheme, but i am a fan of the all white uniform for the cards. i know it probably will never happen again, what with the new unis and all, but i feel that the all white for the cardinals was one of the nicest unis in the current nfl. they looked very different from a lot of teams, it looked sharp to me, for some reason..

even though the pants had no blue on them, while the jersey did.. :therock:

qvAvG.jpg

This is what the NFL Shop has for their Draft Day Cap...

75502011_xl.jpg

The striping is based on the same stripes used on the pants. If this is the case, it looks like the pants MIGHT be the same. I'll keep finding.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

From AZcentral.com (not much to go on...)

Team officials are being very hush-hush about the new look, but rumor has it that black will be introduced into the color scheme.

I've also heard that the people in charge of the uniforms did a study of fans to see what they thought of the all-Red look...trying to get a feel from the fans...

Apparently, the players liked the monochrome look.

I don't think it should be the players who decide what to wear, it should be the fans. In my opinion, most of the players today are big fans of Any Given Sunday and like that stupid amateur monochrome look as a result...that's why you've seen Ray Lewis "design" an all-black Ravens uni which looks like it came straight from that dumb movie.

Do the "hip" Seahawks players know how stupid they look in their scuba suits, or that Chris "I'm Fat" Berman calls them the Seattle Blue Man Group??

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

The striping is based on the same stripes used on the pants. If this is the case, it looks like the pants MIGHT be the same. I'll keep finding.

I'm thinking that they just used the old striping on those hats...they didn't want to give anything away...

The striping is based on the same stripes used on the pants.  If this is the case, it looks like the pants MIGHT be the same.  I'll keep finding.

I'm thinking that they just used the old striping on those hats...they didn't want to give anything away...

i was thinking the same thing.....maybe they'll release a new draft day cap after the unis are released

Not the main color itself of the bill, just the striping design itself. So try and block out the orange on the Phins cap, and just do the same with the Cardinals.

Archived