cards unis coming

vini

If your nipples are hard because of the Arizona Cards unveiling new uniforms, guys - you seriously need to find some women.

Is that why my nipples aren't hard? :D

actually that's because you haven't taken a shower or bath yet.....

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I'm thinkin because of the draft cap having the same striping as last year, and lookin at the "What will Larry Fitzgerald be wearing next year?" photo on the azcardinals webpage, I assume the pants will be the same. And the helmets are basically the same excpet the new logo, so how drastic will the jersey change?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

seems like the Cardinals are slowly updating their site:

Cards To Reveal New Uniforms: Live Video 4PM MST ..........Here on azcardinals.com, we will video stream live the press conference at 4pm MST. Check back at the time for live link!

so if my math isn't screwy....shouldn't it be feeding now?

Anyone checked NFLshop.com yet? I wanna say i heard something about them putting up images of jerseys and merchandise before they're unveiled to the public a time or two before.

6uXNWAo.png

Cards To Reveal New Uniforms: Live Video 4PM MST ..........Here on azcardinals.com, we will video stream live the press conference at 4pm MST. Check back at the time for live link!

4 MST- means 4 Mountin Standard time which is equal to 4 Pacific Daylight Time. Remember Arizona doesn't do the daylight savings.

4 MST- means 4 Mountin Standard time which is equal to 4 Pacific Daylight Time. Remember Arizona doesn't do the daylight savings.

that's what i had figured but it was like, first it's at 3 MST now 4 MST.....curse you Ben Franklin!!!!! :cursing:

boy oh boy, I feel like a little school boy who found out he doesn't have to be at the Neverland Ranch

Swing and a miss.

Roasted. :lol:

I was being serious, Imagine how happy Michael would be if I was there :P:blink:

Archived