cards unis coming

vini

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I really like them. The red si far better than the white, because the white has too much red on it. I really like the simple, but still modern red jersey.

2 things:

1. Am I the only one who thinks the number font doesnt match the wordmark at all.

2. DO these look pinkish to anyone else?

signature.gif

I haven't seen the pants yet, but the jerseys aren't bad. I do wish the black trim extended to the collar on both of them, and that the name on the white jersey weren't in the red trim--the red trim should run up above the name, something more similar to how the Titans handle it. Like Avenger, I like the slight nod towards the Arizona flag with the white sleeve stripes.

I'm not sure why people think these are so close to the Bengals' that "(they) should sue." Y'all need to chill. They're also not really that similar to the Falcons, the striping is entirely different.

Overall, better than the practice jerseys they'd been wearing before. The only gaudy, "out there" thing is the red name area for the white jerseys.

[EDIT: Oh, sure, I lose count, and this is how I end up becoming the ninth board member with four thousand posts.]

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |Β Behance portfolio

Β 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

AAAAHHH! Horrible. NOT innovative. Ugly Falcon-esque sleeves and wordmark. Logo over the name. A yoke. No gold. What a letdown!

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

So what do you get when you mix the falcons, bengals, and broncos and change the colors to red and black. You get the Arizona Cardinals.

don't forget to sprinkle in a little Bills for the whites. Meh, not bad. could be better. I do kinda like how they incorporated the flag stripes into the arms but i don't like the logo on the back. looks horribly out of place. but a good upgrade nonetheless

I haven't seen the pants yet, but the jerseys aren't bad. I do wish the black trim extended to the collar on both of them, and that the name on the white jersey weren't in the red trim--the red trim should run up above the name, something more similar to how the Titans handle it. Like Avenger, I like the slight nod towards the Arizona flag with the white sleeve stripes.

The pants are the same as the Broncos Pants except red and white instead of white, blue, and orange.

Live feed's not working again...

The pants look like the Broncos...I'm not sure what I think yet.

I was actually hoping for a little Yellow accent. I still think it would look good (as long as it wasn't overdone).

After spending some time looking at them, here's my thoughts:

- Not bad overall. We all probably built this one up way too much.

- REALLY HATE the drop-down nameplate thing on the back of the whites. Can't stress that enough.

- REALLY LIKE the sort of sun-ray effect, especially on the whites. That's pretty cool.

- Don't like the lack of yellow. Just red and black doesn't distinguish it enough. And it didn't have to be much - just a VERY thin line like the neon green Seattle has or the neon orange the Bucs had would have gone such a long way.

- Overall, better than what they had. So I guess that's an upgrade.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Some screen captures of the webcast, with the unis "in action":

cardsredfront.jpg

cardswhitefront.jpg

cardswhiteback.jpg

They're all right ... passable, I suppose. I dig the white one way more than the red. I don't like the mono-colour look with the red, but with the side panels running into the leg, I guess it's about the only way they could go.

EDIT: I had better luck with the live feed navigating to the site and clicking the link in Internet Explorer rather than Safari, FWIW.

Archived