cards unis coming

vini

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is horrible.  This will be the longest 4 hours ever, not to mention the extra time it takes to get some sort of picture online.

AHHHHHHHH!  I think we have all been waiting for this since the day we individually joined this board.

That's right.... I've been waiting TWO YEARS for this :rolleyes:

I saw, I came, I left.

Argh! They're milking this, which can mean one thing: they might suck, which was what everyone said when they lost to the 49ers. :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the protocol for this announcement is going to be? Will white smoke billow forth from the Cardinals' main office? Will Bill Bidwill, the senior Cardinal, come forward and announce "Habemus Piping"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the protocol for this announcement is going to be? Will white smoke billow forth from the Cardinals' main office? Will Bill Bidwill, the senior Cardinal, come forward and announce "Habemus Piping"?

Better yet, the question should be......

What's this I hear about the Cardinals Football team leaving St. Louis?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the protocol for this announcement is going to be?  Will white smoke billow forth from the Cardinals' main office?  Will Bill Bidwill, the senior Cardinal, come forward and announce "Habemus Piping"?

:evil:

This just in...apparently, the azcardinals.com website is going to have the unveiling live on the site...

Just letting you all know, so that we can all access it at the same time and crash the flippin' thing.

Somebody's going to lose an eye.

Just read on the cards message board that there will be a live feed on their site.

I can't believe these haven't been leaked yet.

yes, that is quite unbelieveable..i was pretty much certain that we would have been checkin them out by now.

those cards know how to keep a good secret

qvAvG.jpg

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the protocol for this announcement is going to be?  Will white smoke billow forth from the Cardinals' main office?  Will Bill Bidwill, the senior Cardinal, come forward and announce "Habemus Piping"?

Wait, you mean they're not in Chicago any more?? :blink:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

This just in...apparently, the azcardinals.com website is going to have the unveiling live on the site...

Just letting you all know, so that we can all access it at the same time and crash the flippin' thing.

Somebody's going to lose an eye.

Wow, 50 second apart. Were both of us reading the same thread on the card board at the same time.

Vini, I'm looking forward to the uniform changes and I'm a huge Steelers fan. I do agree with you that some people do get edgy with what gets posted on here. HOWEVER!!!!! To my understanding, this location was supposed to be used for logo and uniform information and there is a lot of postings on here that should go in to the Sports in General area. But I hope the new Cards uni's are cool.

Archived