cards unis coming

vini

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cards should go with black facemasks, or if not red. I think the Colts going with gray is okay because it is a retro look, as is the Giants. However, Oakland should go to black facemasks and Dallas definitly needs to go with navy ...or royal ...or any shade of blue if they EVER decide on JUST ONE.

6uXNWAo.png

Sorry if I missed a previous post/thread about the Cardinals' logo - the bird head itself - but they've obviously changed that to a more "fierce" (and IMHO more cartoonish) look. At least it's just a tweak and not the complete disaster of a redesign that the Falcons undertook. From this classy bird...

wp5_thumb.gif

To this goofy thing that looks as if it's falling over forwards...

bird_thumb.gif

Of course, all this is coming from a Saints fan... ^_^

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

im no falcons fan but i much prefer the nu-falcs logo over the old and boring falcons logo. i got tired of the old falcons uniforms, the black was serious overkill. i like what they have now.

as for the grey fasemasks for the cards, they need to lose those and go with red. the grey facemasks are as outdated as the boston redsox.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

hey a couple of my friends out in az said they are working on the manager at a store that will be selling the jerseys. they said the dude there said he got the shipment of jerseys yesterday with strict instructions not to open them up until wednesday night or they could loose their privilages to sell cards gear. this unveiling is top secret. my buddies said they are going to stop by again tonight and try and get the guy to take a peek but i don't see it happening.

hey remember all those concepts people were coming up with with a gray set of pants i wonder if that might be it. anybody else like that concept? i kinda liked that look i think jq king came up with something pretty nice like that

there is a guy on arizonasportsfan .net saying that his son got the new jersey for his birthday yesterday. he described as red with black pipingon the sides with some white on the sleeves. the cards nameplate above the numbers on the front and the cards logo on the back above the numbers and below the name. i don't know if i believe this one.

Sorry if I missed a previous post/thread about the Cardinals' logo - the bird head itself - but they've obviously changed that to a more "fierce" (and IMHO more cartoonish) look.

That Cardinal head looks more angry, and I'd be angry too if I hadn't won an NFL title since 1947! :P

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Let's try to break the post count from the Cardinals' logo unveiling in January.

That was nuts.

That was what? 200+? We'll see what the number will be..... But it won't be as crazy as when Paul Lukas put a link in his Uni-Watch article.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived