Cincinnati Reds concept

dgnmrwrw

This is a very simple Reds concept. I basically just wanted to eliminate the dependence on black. However, I did add gray to the color scheme so there would be more depth than with just red and white.

C+C appreciated.

Cincinnati.gif

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

OK, here's an update with improved piping and smaller chest logos.

TwoRsAndTwoLs: I see what you mean, but I think it's just an illusion. Check how the right side of the third N in CINCINNATI lines up with the piping directly behind it.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Im a HUGE Reds fan. And I have been thinking lately if the Reds would look better with out the pinstripes. I love your concept thou I like black over the grey and I would make the visitor jerseys be vests as well. I would get rid of the red piping on the visitor jerseys just to clean it up a little. Great concept!!!!!! I like it ALOT!!!

What's historical about the Reds wearing black? In the late '60s, their trim color was navy blue.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

For my money, you made all the right choices for this organization. It's clean, simple and supports the rich history of THE oldest ballclub [edited with info from TCR] without trying to "look retro". Your design proves that the Reds don't need the trendy black.

I'm just not a fan of alternates - colored or otherwise - but your home and away sets are inspiring.

Thanks for sharing! :D

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

Archived